Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindyx Slough  (Read 1267 times)

2 review(s) for Cindyx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rubric

After mentally reviewing the possible options available in Slough, I happened upon Cindyx:

External Link/Members Only

Yes I know, the lack of any face pics might have been a giveaway, but she did have reasonable photos and good feedback from people with good feedback on AW. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I rang, confirmed who it was I wanted to see and rocked up in Slough.  Her apartment was very close to the station - rang the bell and up I went.

Door opened by a brunette in her early 20s, dressed like a student who has got up a little late - t-shirt, jeans, socked feet crammed into slippers. I asked for Cindy, she said 'you wait' and led me to a room. Whereupon two other girls walked in, one of whom was probably:

External Link/Members Only

Just to mention, this was done in complete silence - no intros nothing, they just stood there looking at me.  So there's this brunette, the redhead above (who is rather dumpy looking) and a very petite girl in her 30s without shoes. So I just asked for Cindy again, whereupon the other two girls exited, and the brunette asked me what I wanted as she started to un-button her jeans. I told her she wasn't what I expected and I was leaving. She seemed confused, until I got to the front door - at which point she said 'you wait here' and went off to fetch the 30YO. It turned out the 30YO understood english, and she started to try to convince me that the brunette was Cindy ("she is just not in heels today that's all"). So I walked out, and that was the end of that.

It looks like they work in a group - so it might be worth avoiding all profiles on adultwork that look similar (and are edited at the same time, which is usually a good giveaway) and claim to be near the station.

Offline Fact

WELL DONE Rubs,
a few bad apples in the Polish barrel. Most Polish girls are friendly and deliver on service.
I walked out from a similar house in Slough opposite Wickes - 3 Polish girls there too. 

Offline RandomIcono

WELL DONE Rubs,
a few bad apples in the Polish barrel. Most Polish girls are friendly and deliver on service.
I walked out from a similar house in Slough opposite Wickes - 3 Polish girls there too.

I've had the same. There was a redheaded girl with tattoos there that was phenominal though. They all use the same bloody name of Maya though.

Offline wombat

Hmmmm, she has one review on Adultwork from "John3223".  He seems to pop up all the time on this sort of profile.