Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help. looking for WG that takes face fucking & hard fingering. ESSEX/SUFFOLK  (Read 1411 times)

Jordanladxx

Afternoon gents.

Despite all the searching on here and AW i am now looking for anyone’s help in ESSEX/SUFFOLK area (potentially I would travel further).

I wanted  to ask this before but wanted to contribute before I did.

I am loooking for a WG 18-40 attractive size 8-12/ breast size doesn’t matter (I’m not fussy) any nationality or skin colour apart from black (not my Preference). Never spend more than £175 ph.

I have seen a few WG but none of them have lived up to the hype when it comes to the extra dirty side. Many of them can be frigid to facefucking or hard fingering. They will pull away or claim it’s painful.

I want to see a WG that provides that PSE experience.

I was hoping you guys could help.

Appreciate any links guys.

Kikibear

I had faced the same dilemma in the past. The truth is that all girls can take it but need incentive - all you have to do is let them do the same to you, i.e. Finger your arse fast and fuck your face with strap on.

Works for me  :thumbsup:

Offline socks

I had faced the same dilemma in the past. The truth is that all girls can take it but need incentive - all you have to do is let them do the same to you, i.e. Finger your arse fast and fuck your face with strap on.

Works for me  :thumbsup:
It weren't a strap on my love, I have a convincing wig!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I can recommend Angelina for a good filthy PSE session

External Link/Members Only

If you fancy a MMF 3some then Poppy really does deliver with a proper DT and facefucking session...plenty of gagging as you fill her throat with your cock

Jordanladxx

Thanks NB I have been reading her reviews, from her profile her body looks fantastic, what is the face like? I have heard she is a bit of a live wire and can be difficult to arrange to see. Any tips?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Thanks NB I have been reading her reviews, from her profile her body looks fantastic, what is the face like? I have heard she is a bit of a live wire and can be difficult to arrange to see. Any tips?

She is attractive although not a total stunner...her body is awesome however and definitely built for fucking.

Live wire, scatty and ditzy are all good descriptions of her, but I have only seen her at lunchtimes so my experiences have all been really good..I know others have had some different experiences but to date I have been lucky.

Hope that helps

Jordanladxx

Cheers NB...

:thumbsup:

Hopefully other gents can provide some suggestions, I don’t mind extending the search area to EA and London?

Offline jimbobted

If you're happy to extend to London, Submissive Scarlett is fit as fuck, has a great personality and loves to be face fucked and fingered. She's also a submissive if that's your thing. She's a little bit above your budget but highly recommended.

Jordanladxx

:thumbsup:

Cheers Jim! Looks like she will go into the HL.

Offline Cim420

If you're happy to extend to London, Submissive Scarlett is fit as fuck, has a great personality and loves to be face fucked and fingered. She's also a submissive if that's your thing. She's a little bit above your budget but highly recommended.

Do you know if she currently has red hair jim?
She looks fit!

:hi:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 12:31:11 am by Cim420 »
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline theoldmaggot

Does not do OWO so assuming facefucking is with?

Offline jimbobted

Yes hair was red last time I saw her. She changes styles but it's alwayssome variation of red.
Indeed, all sucking and fucking is covered. I'm not a massive fan of OWO as I'm paranoid about cathcing something, so no big deal for me. Have to admit though that the prospect of fucking her throat without a rubber is enticing... Won't happen though.
Also doesn't allow cum anywhere other than in the bag, and that's a real shame.