Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFFT in Norwich  (Read 1767 times)

Offline itk

A bit of fun as I have a free day to myself tomorrow. I've given up on trying to organise a punt with a WG I've seen before due to her cancellations, and I can't decide on who to see now. Anyone got recommendations or anyone in their HL they're yet to see?  :lol:

Offline itk

Funnily enough those first four are in a list of about 10 I have, especially Khloe.

Gspotter

Funnily enough those first four are in a list of about 10 I have, especially Khloe.

Who else is in the list? I can give brief feedback if I've seen them.

Offline itk

AW is down at the moment. Will put links up when it's back online

Offline itk

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

://www.adultwork.com/2065683 or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code (Wary of hidden feedback though)

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

8 review(s) found for DEN!SSA linked to in above post (2 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative)

Offline Chrissy1982

If you want a PSE Angelina is well worth the money, you'll need an hour! 30 mins with her just isn't enough time, best sloppy BJ around Norwich!

MrXYZ987

Seen Laureen36ee a few times, subsequent punts have been as good as, or more enjoyable, than my first with her, which is one of the positive reviews on here.

Wish she'd come back to my punting patch as would love more goes on/with her.

Offline itk

Seen Laureen36ee a few times, subsequent punts have been as good as, or more enjoyable, than my first with her, which is one of the positive reviews on here.

Wish she'd come back to my punting patch as would love more goes on/with her.

This morning Norwich, now in Essex.  :thumbsdown:

Gspotter

://www.adultwork.com/2065683 or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code (Wary of hidden feedback though)

Bethany is one hot MILF, I really like her. Friendly and enthusiastic service.
Angelina I saw once but didn't care for her. A good choice if you like massive tits.
No experience with the others.

8 review(s) found for DEN!SSA linked to in above post (2 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative)

Offline Johnbean

Delia I would also be interested in if you TOFFT! Jenny was on my hotlist until a kind member notified me that she is happy to go bareback... No thank you!!

[/quote]

Offline itk

Delia I would also be interested in if you TOFFT! Jenny was on my hotlist until a kind member notified me that she is happy to go bareback... No thank you!!

Just noticed Jenny has bareback on likes list so that's the end of that. So far this morning, I haven't received a reply or confirmation from 5 WG's who I sent messages or emails to last night, and people think paying for sex is easy :dash:

Offline Steve57

Another recommendation for Bethany35. As said before she is very friendly and enthusiastic.

Obviously a lot depends on your taste in women, but if you are looking for a slim, sexy lady in her mid thirties then you won't go wrong with Bethany. Fabulous at FK, BJ and CIM.