Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Superstar Newcastle tour - worth it or not?  (Read 2130 times)

Barry Shipton

Just reading on the agency thread members complaining about the lack of choice in Newcastle at the moment - got an email newsletter today from someone on my radar for a while after reading a review on here - Laura Superstar.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

She's one of those like Michelle Independent and Kirsten DD the guys down south seem to rave about, but some mentions a bit patchy including a change of ID and banning for touting. She fails the Anth test being Italian but whose first language is Dutch!
She's only here two days in December - academic for me as work one day and a long standing booking I am not about to cancel the other day - but what do you guys reckon. Worth £150?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Not for me I'm afraid - £100 for 30 mins is double the rate of some quite excellent girls in the NE region - even the slightly more reasonable rate (and I mean slightly) of £150 an hour..... forget it :thumbsdown:

greychap

Yes she looks very nice for £150 I would say worth it.

Not every women that works in Newcastle are going to be £50 or £60 a punt and I would rather pay more to get a classy looking lady.

She looks attractive has a lot of feedback and her pictures show she has made the effort to pay and get a good set of pictures better then some of the pictures around the Newcastle area.

Shame she is only here for a short while, if I am around that date here I will be booking.

greychap

Usually I prefer English but as long as not Romanian I could giver her a go.

Offline rthunderbird

Doing some research and there is polarising opinion on her, some say great. Others say mechanical. Who knows? I may try her out.

Offline portable

she has made the effort to pay and get a good set of pictures better then some of the pictures around the Newcastle area.

The only thing bad with those types of professional (lightly) 'shopped photo sets is that they could be years old. I guess you could say the same about "plainer" photos (ENE, NNE, etc) but the dodgy agencies, and bait and switch types tend to use the glossy ones.

Anyway, I'm on the fence too. The half hour rate is clearly just to put guys off the short bookings. £150 would be the absolute max I'd pay for a one hour, but only for someone stunning who offers PSE, ideally with a good reputation. Doesn't Brooke Knights charge about the same?