Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this one?  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Darlobloke

Hello chaps,

Haven't had a punt for a while so been browsing aw as you do.

Does anyone know anything about this one? Good services and good hr rate but aw says may not be legit

External Link/Members Only

Too good to be true?

Cheers

DB

Offline tynetunnel

My only comment would be: if she’s 23 years old, she must have had a bloody tough paper-round!  :sarcastic:

Offline Darlobloke

My only comment would be: if she’s 23 years old, she must have had a bloody tough paper-round!  :sarcastic:

I was thinking that when looking at one of her photos.

Offline FLYING BLUE

reminds me of someone but can't think who (useless info then FB you daft old bugger) :rolleyes:

I would suggest that aged 23 is stretching things a wee bit - so, is she 'beautiful Brogan' OR  'Lexi Lou' ??? :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

Offline Darlobloke

Well she was lexi Lou this morning and now transformed in to brogan  :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

I wonder who she’ll be tomorrow?  :unknown:

Offline Lamnguin

She's been around as Lexi Lou for quite a while. Never seen a phone number on her profile before though. It would take a good review to convince me she's worth seeing, I have considered TOFTT before but those haven't generally gone very well recently and I can't be arsed going through AW messenger to get to see her.

Offline Winker121

Would guess that she was the Lexi that the lovely Ayla- Newcastle was offering duos with in Darlington yesterday.  Correct me if that's nonsense.

Offline Darlobloke

It appears poor comms. Not read my mail yet.

Offline Sar-Major

It appears poor comms. Not read my mail yet.

Probably "Flat on Her Back"............... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac