Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This is Jewel - Roath  (Read 8300 times)

2 review(s) for This is Jewel (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jester269269

Personally don't think it's harsh on here or her?
Whole point of site is shared experience, yet when you have someone showing images from Lord knows when  :wackogirl:

Blatantly takes the piss out the punter. So if we choose to have a bit of banter, whilst also advising that it's not her currently in the pics? What's harsh?

English Rebecca 121 has older images but images from start of the month..nothing wrong in that.

But she's certainly pulling the wool over someone..

Aside from the dogs and chatting on her OH.

And as earlier post stated he had more attention from the. Dogs  :lol:

Not my type of punt.

Offline Mil 34

Totally agree, she's a nice person and in my own opinion not a munter, but by using the old pictures she's being just as bad as a bait and switch.
The original pictures are not a true reflection of who I met.
I am gutted to be honest I spent my hard earned cash on her, 10 years too late, she really was a fantastic looking girl judging by the old pics.
If I had the bottle I would phone the ferret or watchdog and report her for false selling ( only a joke, she wasn't that bad)

thatguy

Agree to all above.  I met her years ago! shit service, shit attitude, no dogs though, although she kep facing pictures down of some army boyfriend.

No review on my part as I have only reviewed ladies whilst being a member of this forum. I don't believe in backdating feedback etc.