Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty British Alex of UKE on Tour also known as Alexandra-NBA of AdultWork  (Read 1171 times)

ToonAssMan

External Link/Members Only

Comms

All communications perfectly handled by Alex through her UKE
Bettering than me who managed to have 2 Alex's saved in my phone leading to mild panic this morning!
Anyway all sorted in time for the booking

Meeting

Alex is working from a private address while visiting the North East and parking was easy enough.
I don't know why but I felt a little nervous today but I need not have worried as from the moment she opened the door wearing the stockings/suspenders I had asked for I felt at ease with her. She is a very beautiful young lady who has a fabulous lithe figure with small perfectly suckable breasts and a peach for an arse. She is intelligent,witty,sexy and overall just fun to be around.

Gory Details

Anyway after a welcome snog it was off to the boudoir!
More snogging ensued with me giving her sensitive nipples some attention (go easy boys). Then it gets a bit blurry as involved some wonderful OWO (Deepthroat, gagging,spitting), me licking her out (tasty tasty very very tasty), fingering her bum while she masturbated herself to orgasm, some seriously hard fucking in mish and doggie (she'll take a finger up her bum but nothing else lads) and oh yes I couldn't help but rim that tight sexy arse of hers. I finished off the way I like by wanking myself to orgasm and splattering her pretty face and chest with my man juice  :cool:
We then chatted for ages about varying things and when I left I realised I was half an hour over my allotted time (no clock watching for definite)

Overall

Just go see her fellas while she's up here and you're sure to leave with a smile on your face that may not go away for a while. Mine hasn't and I've booked in for a duo with her and Kiaragirl at the weekend  :D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 06:57:57 pm by ToonAssMan »

Offline AgedCases

Thanks!

Got a booking with her and this has made me feel a lot more comfortable about jumping on the bus to Gateshead.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Thanks for review, sounds great,

ToonAssMan

Thanks!

Got a booking with her and this has made me feel a lot more comfortable about jumping on the bus to Gateshead.

You'll have a fab time I'm sure of it

Offline threechilliman

She's a punt that I'd describe as jolly good fun. Does all the stuff as well.

tcm

Offline Sinz

I waiting for her to get back to London to book her, number 1 on my HL. All I can say to the lads in North east is get her while u can.

Offline Sinz

Thanks!

Remember to share your experience with us

Looking4fun

She sounds great thanks for the review!

Offline toon972

Great review, shame there are a few guys cancelling. Not good for visiting girls or girls wanting to return.

Offline Steve57

Good review ToonAssMan. I saw Alex in London last week and I totally agree with you that she is awesome. I hope your fellow Geordies have a great time with her and Kiara Girl.