Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian WG's - So Many Negative Reports But Guys Keep Trying Them  (Read 2604 times)

firingblanks

:dash:
I've only tried 3 full punts :(
But it became quickly obvious the market is soaked in good looking (and ugly) Romanian girls who just don't care if the punter has a good time as long as they get paid.

I will never knowingly use a Romanian again due to my 1st 2 punts.

My choices of un-reviewed girls will be English, Polish, or any other nationality.
But better still UKP Positive reviewed girls. :)

Offline pumps

Their prices are pretty rock bottom, So I don't think they're getting as many customers as you'd think they were. They're usually 5 + of them in a one 2 bedroom flat so between them they're keeping the pimp happy with the income.

Those that do see them are probably just entertaining them because they

1. Want bareback sex.
2. A smelly crappy service doesn't bother them as the "price" is right.
3. New punters who aren't aware of a Romanians crappy service. ( this alone is probably enough business for them to keep going strong, as a lot of punters aren't even aware of sites like this etc)

Dunno why your bothered, I'm not :D

firingblanks

Their prices are pretty rock bottom, So I don't think they're getting as many customers as you'd think they were. They're usually 5 + of them in a one 2 bedroom flat so between them they're keeping the pimp happy with the income.

1. Want bareback sex.
3. New punters who aren't aware of a Romanians crappy service. ( this alone is probably enough business for them to keep going strong, as a lot of punters aren't even aware of sites like this etc)

Cheap often implies lesser quality :(
I didn't do cheap  £100 for 1 hour.
But the service was so bad I left after 25 min.
previous girl was a 30 min punt and almost as bad.
Never again.
reviews here soon make you appreciate the good and the bad.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I do believe that finding an excellent Romanian WG is like a needle in a haystack!!!!!!! For every several bad Romanian WG, there is an excellent one there somewhere!!!!!!!!!

In the last year I have only seen 2 Romanian WGs. With one I had a pretty bad experience........... The other I have to say is the best WG I have ever met............ So much so that I have seen her 6 times in the last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her name................ Naughty Natasha of Milton Keynes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sureshot

I do believe that finding an excellent Romanian WG is like a needle in a haystack!!!!!!! For every several bad Romanian WG, there is an excellent one there somewhere!!!!!!!!!

In the last year I have only seen 2 Romanian WGs. With one I had a pretty bad experience........... The other I have to say is the best WG I have ever met............ So much so that I have seen her 6 times in the last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her name................ Naughty Natasha of Milton Keynes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

You know the rules, linky linky

Offline pumps

Never again.

so you paid top dollar for a Romanian? hope you had Vaseline  ;)

As above, I've seen a few great Romanians also but it's like a needle in a haystack to actually find them, you'll also find a lot of Hungarians/ Bulgarians are just Romanian Gypsys in disguise lol

Offline Steve2

1. Want bareback sex.

You talk almost as much bollocks as Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

firingblanks

Found Naughty Natasha
External Link/Members Only

Looked at this profile previously and dismissed it as I felt she was not my type.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:01:28 pm by firingblanks »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

There are a few around but they are few and far between. Some good lookers but poor or very straightforward services.

As to Bulgarians and Hungarians don't tend to see many of them these days but one of the all time bests was Bulgarian and that was Alex who went on to run the Blue Monday agency in London she was superb. I've see a few others Czechs and poles and can't complain at all.

A bloke I know is married to a Rom describes her as, "wears him out at night";!..

Offline pumps

You talk almost as much bollocks as Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Of course, at least my post has some relevance to the actual thread.

;) ;) ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some gentlemen on here would fuck anything if the price was low enough.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline MancSean

One of the first things I look for on aw profiles now is nationality and if I see Romanian I give it a wide berth. I am sure I have seen Romanian wgs a few years back but back then it was mainly in parlours and they would say they were Italian or Spanish.
Back in the mid to late 90s I spent a lot of time in Bucharest for my job. I went out with a Romanian girl for 6 months although her mother was Serbian. She was one of the managers at the Hilton there which was a pretty good job back there although paid peanuts. Caught her snooping in my room once when I got back from work once which was the start of me going off her
Sex was great and she wanted it a lot.  However what made me dump her was firstly her talking about marriage and how easy would it be to get a British passport. Finally she asked me for a lot of money can't remember if it was £5 grand or £10 grand so her brother could have some operation in America.
Fucked me right off that did.  Not coz she asked for money but because she obviously thought I was stupid enough to believe her lies. In the whole 6 months I dated her she never mentioned a brother or an illness till that night.
It was 2 am in the morning and her place was in the suburbs and not very savoury area. I called the hotel and got a cab to pick me up and I went back to the hotel.
Next few days were uncomfortable and she even marked me down as a male prostitute on the hotel computer system and cjsrgrd me an extra £50 when I had to share my colleagues room on the last night there. Never went back after that.
Moral of story it's not just Romanian prossies that are money grabbing whores even the civvies are skanks. I am sure there are some great ones put there both working and not working out there but I have no interest in them ever.

regular punter

Naughty Aly is one of best punts ive ever had
sorry cant link maybe somebody will for me

Romanian and awesomely good

English Annabelle

Something to bare in mind when disappointed with a romanian girls service, IF they have pimps, maybe the only way to escape is to give a bad service so that nobody comes back, eventually she will lose her value with the pimps and hopefully be got rid of, if I was being pimped, my service would be appalling in the hope I am released from the vile pimps clutches

Offline RedKettle

this topic keeps coming back!

I avoid but have a couple in my HL where there have been good reviews on here - that after all is the purpose of this site, to find the little gems hidden in the shit!

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Naughty Aly is one of best punts ive ever had
sorry cant link maybe somebody will for me

Romanian and awesomely good

Yes one of the best ones well recommended :-)

External Link/Members Only

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

If Romanians are keeping the bottom feeders away from decent WG's then that's fine by me.

Offline PLeisure

Something to bare in mind when disappointed with a romanian girls service, IF they have pimps, maybe the only way to escape is to give a bad service so that nobody comes back, eventually she will lose her value with the pimps and hopefully be got rid of, if I was being pimped, my service would be appalling in the hope I am released from the vile pimps clutches
That's an understandable logic, Annabelle - but have you considered what happens to the girl if she isn't attracting business?
It may not be as straightforward as simply kicking them out on the street.

English Annabelle

Im guessing its a risk worth them taking, in the eyes of a woman, being used as a sex slave against will, would be possibly one of the worst things possible.

Offline PLeisure

Im guessing its a risk worth them taking, in the eyes of a woman, being used as a sex slave against will, would be possibly one of the worst things possible.
"in the eyes of a woman" you say.
I consider women to be wonderfully intelligent creatures - well, OK, with a propensity to obtuse logic at times, but hey, we celebrate diversity  :dancegirl:

So let me illustrate this a bit more graphically....
I'll again start by saying, "It's not as straightforward as"
In this case, it's not as straightforward as looking out for No.1 - ie. the girl in question.
If she's genuinely being trafficked in a foreign country it's also quite likely that the ring maintains its connection with the homeland. The family back there.

If she doesn't perform 'here', there may well be consequences back home.

Offline smiths

:dash:
I've only tried 3 full punts :(
But it became quickly obvious the market is soaked in good looking (and ugly) Romanian girls who just don't care if the punter has a good time as long as they get paid.

I will never knowingly use a Romanian again due to my 1st 2 punts.

My choices of un-reviewed girls will be English, Polish, or any other nationality.
But better still UKP Positive reviewed girls. :)

Up to you who you choose to punt with, I have had some good punts with WGs who advertised and said they were Romanians so as ever I go on a WGs attitude NOT where she comes from.

Offline smiths

Never again.

No there is no correlation between how good a WG might be and what she charges, once again you believe what you like, I have punted with excellent WGs from £60 an hour so know from experience as does Steve2, The Don and SamLP on here to name just a few.

The reality is there are good and bad WGs at all prices as what makes a good or bad WG isn't what she charges but is her attitude.

Offline smiths

Loads of WGs choose to have pimps, that includes ALL WGs who work at Agencies, Parlours and Parties and that's a lot of WGs, and literally ANY WG including you if you are one could have a pimp for all most punters would know.

Taking London as an example I doubt many WGs of any nationality including Brit non-Londoners could afford to rent their own place straight away, so some if not many decide to work for a pimp either initially until they save up enough money to get their own place, or they are prepared to stick with a pimp who does their advertising and lays their punters on in exchange for an agreed cut. This is and always has been a VERY widespread practice in punting despite it being illegal. With EE WGs what they can make here is very many times more than they can at home.

Having a pimp and being forced to be a WG are two different things, the former is up to the WG, the latter is disgusting and the police should be nicking and the CPS securing convictions if they have the evidence and if guilty mandatory life sentences should be given in my opinion.

English Annabelle

Loads of WGs choose to have pimps, that includes ALL WGs who work at Agencies, Parlours and Parties and that's a lot of WGs, and literally ANY WG including you if you are one could have a pimp for all most punters would know.

Taking London as an example I doubt many WGs of any nationality including Brit non-Londoners could afford to rent their own place straight away, so some if not many decide to work for a pimp either initially until they save up enough money to get their own place, or they are prepared to stick with a pimp who does their advertising and lays their punters on in exchange for an agreed cut. This is and always has been a VERY widespread practice in punting despite it being illegal. With EE WGs what they can make here is very many times more than they can at home.

Having a pimp and being forced to be a WG are two different things, the former is up to the WG, the latter is disgusting and the police should be nicking and the CPS securing convictions if they have the evidence and if guilty mandatory life sentences should be given in my opinion.

I am only talking about the trafficked girls, the girls who didnt choose to sell their bodies for pimps to get rich. the girls who thought they were coming to England to be nannies etc....

Offline punk

I am only talking about the trafficked girls, the girls who didnt choose to sell their bodies for pimps to get rich. the girls who thought they were coming to England to be nannies etc....

you have an arrangement?

English Annabelle

Offline S.X. MacHine

Romanian WGs are, reading between the lines, mostly exploited in some way, either because they are working for a pimp or because they have been tricked or forced into prostitution. No doubt there are one or two happy hookers from Romania, but these are probably the exceptions.
Personally, I'd not feel good about myself if I found myself with an unwilling girl. There is another reason punters should consider avoiding such girls; it plays right into the feminist myth that all WGs are pimped and exploited.
This is the big 'selling point' that people like Harriet Harman, Mary Honeyball and Rhoda Grant use in demanding the criminalisation of punters. Know your enemy; if you haven't heard of these names, Google them.
Fortunately Labour lost heavily at the election, so the danger may have abated in England, but as a Scottish punter, I am aware of the continuing feminist demand for the criminalisation of men buying sex.
So guys. Think before you punt a Romanian. It might be one small step on the road to a bleak future for all punters.

Offline Hertsgent

Whilst the variability of Romanians is high, I've had many more poorer (or dire in a few cases) experiences with British girls - on looks, figure, services, and attitude......

Is just a lucky dip at the end of the day, with the use of this site enabling you to skew the odds in your favour if there is a review.

Offline punk

Romanian WGs are, reading between the lines, mostly exploited in some way, either because they are working for a pimp or because they have been tricked or forced into prostitution. No doubt there are one or two happy hookers from Romania, but these are probably the exceptions.
Personally, I'd not feel good about myself if I found myself with an unwilling girl. There is another reason punters should consider avoiding such girls; it plays right into the feminist myth that all WGs are pimped and exploited.
This is the big 'selling point' that people like Harriet Harman, Mary Honeyball and Rhoda Grant use in demanding the criminalisation of punters. Know your enemy; if you haven't heard of these names, Google them.
Fortunately Labour lost heavily at the election, so the danger may have abated in England, but as a Scottish punter, I am aware of the continuing feminist demand for the criminalisation of men buying sex.
So guys. Think before you punt a Romanian. It might be one small step on the road to a bleak future for all punters.

Thank god we dont have a version of the SNP down here,as i think this is being fuelled by that party?

RandyF

They've flooded the market in the many areas. In my area I often have to get to page 3/4 of the AW search results to find the first British whore - this means there almost certainly getting the vast majority of the newbie punter/spur of the moment type bookings.  These guys aren't coming back anyway, there's no incentive not rip them off...and the phone continues to ring regardless.

Offline punk

seems some of the best Romanians are based in germany.

Offline smiths

Loads of WGs choose to work for a pimp, always have and I cant see that changing, as long as that's out of free choice that's their business in my view. Being forced by scum is a completely different matter and up to the police to nick these evil cunts.

As to criminalisation its the punters they want to criminalise and it wouldn't matter to these femi-nazis if there were only Brit WGs here, to them they are ALL victims who need saving from us nasty punters.

Offline Steve2

seems some of the best Romanians are based in germany.

And Belgium. Some good ones in Brussels

Ben4454

Attacks on punters are happening all over the media and from within.

We have BBC labour making documentaries on call girls on how they have a 'easy life' and trying to arouse anger in the tories..

Offline S.X. MacHine

In answer to Punk's question as to whether the SNP have been fuelling the abolitionist debate, I can state with certainty the it was the SNP which prevented Rhoda Grant's 'Nordic model' bill going to a vote in the Scottish Parliament last year. A private bill needs 'cross party' support and not a single MSP from the nats would put their name to it. But maybe that was because Rhoda Grant is Labour and he SNP just didn't want her to get any kudos.
I assure you, Punk, it is Scottish Labour who are fuelling the anti prossie debate up here, especially in the last bastion of that party, Glasgow. Lots of God botherers in that city.
Chances are that Labour will be fucked over by SNP in next year's Scottish Elections.
This is not to say I particularly trust the SNP on the issue as there are an awful lot of 'wimmin' MSPs. Margo MacDonald was a loud and irrepressible supporter of the right of women to be sex workers but, sadly, she died.
As I said, avoid Romanians and don't give the abolitionist feminazis a hook to hang their coat on.

Offline punk

In answer to Punk's question as to whether the SNP have been fuelling the abolitionist debate, I can state with certainty the it was the SNP which prevented Rhoda Grant's 'Nordic model' bill going to a vote in the Scottish Parliament last year. A private bill needs 'cross party' support and not a single MSP from the nats would put their name to it. But maybe that was because Rhoda Grant is Labour and he SNP just didn't want her to get any kudos.
I assure you, Punk, it is Scottish Labour who are fuelling the anti prossie debate up here, especially in the last bastion of that party, Glasgow. Lots of God botherers in that city.
Chances are that Labour will be fucked over by SNP in next year's Scottish Elections.
This is not to say I particularly trust the SNP on the issue as there are an awful lot of 'wimmin' MSPs. Margo MacDonald was a loud and irrepressible supporter of the right of women to be sex workers but, sadly, she died.
As I said, avoid Romanians and don't give the abolitionist feminazis a hook to hang their coat on.

We have it down here with Harriet Harman but she is as relevant as the Labour party is.

Offline smiths

The femi-nazis don't require a hook, they have already set their views out, ALL WGs are victims and ALL punters abusers.

Offline punk

The femi-nazis don't require a hook, they have already set their views out, ALL WGs are victims and ALL punters abusers.

Abusing what?Thats what i want to know.

We're the ones who can also get abuse.

Offline smiths

Abusing what?Thats what i want to know.

We're the ones who can also get abuse.

Abusing these poor WGs according to the femi-nazis, they couldn't care less what abuse we as punters might get, in fact to them we deserve it. :thumbsdown: The point is these women already have these fully formed views, if there were no foreign WGs they would just concentrate on us abusing Brit WGs in their thinking.