Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you want to punt more in nice weather?  (Read 3773 times)

willbred

As said before, this punting machine works between -30  & 40 degrees.Agree the skimpy clothes and warm weather ambiance put a smile on your face and a horn in your pants.

Offline willie loman

As everyone has said, all that naked flesh on display gives you ideas.

Offline webpunter

I'd barely set off for work this morning when i passed a young woman walking a dog, tight jeans and skimpy little top. As i drove by I said one-twenty to myself :D
tcm
Seeing tits & legs out gets the sap rising.  On the subject to pricing up civvies i do this all the time.  Did a thread on this donkeys ago
I'm pondering a trip to one of my fave southern parlours.  Soft Touch in Northampton.  They do a proper soapy 1hr massage on an inflatable double air mattress in a wet room.  The place in winter / spring is heated & warm but inevitably the water cools off a little.  Not cold but not warm either.  Went there last summer on a hot day and its just perfect.  The water is more cooling than anything.  So in this sense more of a draw to go visit.  Well its a good excuse - not that i need one  :lol:

Offline the bloody butterfly

atm i don't have the energy to walk to the kitchen let alone engaging in some filth. I'm not punting until at least August 1st and hopefully this heat is just a memory by then.

Offline Malvolio

There's a difference between nice weather in April and the current heatwave.  As a sweaty bastard I'm not punting until it cools down a bit.

Tetley

Just having it out with the GF during the hot period
but will be punting real soon again

spkmstr48

Looking forward to 12 hours in the company of my favourite girl today  :D

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

johnnyboy61

atm i don't have the energy to walk to the kitchen let alone engaging in some filth. I'm not punting until at least August 1st and hopefully this heat is just a memory by then.
I thought this as I'd booked a very popular girl for last night about a week in advance. During the hour or so drive I really wondered if I'd done the right thing by not cancelling in the extreme heat and humidity. Parked up and the car thermometer was still showing 32.5 Celsius in the evening.

When I arrived I had a cool shower and to my relief she had a fan next to the bed. It made all the difference and this and the fact that I had such a hot looking girl on the bed next to me meant the tiredness and heat were not an issue for the duration of the meet.  A small air conditioning unit isn't that expensive and would have been even better, but for such a small outlay a decent fan makes all the difference and I don't understand why every WG doesn't have this at the very least.