Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Request for profile picture to be uploaded  (Read 546 times)

Offline dub6747

Just had an email from an SP I've never had any contact with, asking for a profile picture to be uploaded...anyone else ever had anything like this? Thanks

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Give us a clue mate, upload a picture to where, here?   :unknown:

Offline RandomGuy99

Yes, SPs sometimes send requests on AW for a profile picture.

I ignore the requests and block them.

Offline dub6747

Yes, SPs sometimes send requests on AW for a profile picture.

I ignore the requests and block them.
Ye, sorry....request from AW
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 07:45:57 pm by daviemac »

Online Stevelondon

@dub6747.....you have just quoted Randomguy....... Care to tell us all what your on about. ?

But I am guessing you contacted a SP and she has asked you to send her your pic....is that right ?

Offline dub6747

I'll start again...just had a request through AW from a SP that I've never had anything to do with,  asking if I could upload a picture to AW ... Just wondering if this is common...going to ignore it obviously...apologies for not making any sense and quoting the wrong replies ...

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'll start again...just had a request through AW from a SP that I've never had anything to do with,  asking if I could upload a picture to AW ... Just wondering if this is common...going to ignore it obviously...apologies for not making any sense and quoting the wrong replies ...
Ignore it mate, it happens now and then.

Offline Blackpool Rock

There used to be something called client connections years ago and I started getting random flirts etc from girls who were 200 miles away.

I'm assuming they were hoping if they did it to enough guys at least a few of them would subscribe to galleries etc  :unknown:

Anyway it is possible to go into your profile settings somewhere and switch all that crap off if she's done it via that method rather than the e-mail e-mail  :unknown:
I'm assuming girls aren't supposed to randomly contact punters via the e-mail if they've never had any dealings or reason to contact them  :unknown:

Offline Foxtail17

There used to be something called client connections years ago and I started getting random flirts etc from girls who were 200 miles away.

I'm assuming they were hoping if they did it to enough guys at least a few of them would subscribe to galleries etc  :unknown:

Anyway it is possible to go into your profile settings somewhere and switch all that crap off if she's done it via that method rather than the e-mail e-mail  :unknown:
I'm assuming girls aren't supposed to randomly contact punters via the e-mail if they've never had any dealings or reason to contact them  :unknown:

When I first joined AW as a naive punter I got many of these unsolicited messages, thought it was great until I realised most came from PG sellers. It was a thread on here that mentioned client connections that allowed me to switch it off.