Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brighton Belles  (Read 1540 times)

Offline ArtVandalay

Does anyone have a definitive answer as to whether Brighton Belles are still running a parlour?

I'm in the area soon and wouldnt mind a visit bit I'd read that they had packed up and moved on

Offline latecomer

Well they were there last year but I didn't in fact visit the place.  I phoned to confirm prices and ask if it included everything.  Inevitably the answer was 'yes' but then when I persisted and asked about specific things, everything (even a clothing request that you'd think was no big deal at all) was "extra" so I decided that I'd take my money elsewhere.

Offline ArtVandalay

Thanks!

I've found evidence on another forum that they are still trading, just at a new location: Waterloo Street

FWIW this is the article which put the doubt in my mind
External Link/Members Only

Offline castle_slave

Does anyone have more feedback about Brighton Belles? Are they worth a visit?

Cheers
Banned reason: No response to question about not reviewing
Banned by: 90125

Offline tigerfeet

I went to see Ellie when they were still at Stone Street External Link/Members Only

£120 for 45 mins plus £20 for DFK so not great value for money TBH. She didn't hold back on the kissing though. Ellie is just as the pictures show, a genuine petite size 6 with flat stomach and small but nicely shaped tits. Age I would put at mid twenties and facially looks wise I would rate her an easy 7/10 the sort of hot little EE waitress you see in a restaurant

There new location is on Waterloo Street next to some bar it looks like. Personally I don't like the palour experience - too noisy and busy for me to fully relax. Stone Street was pretty run down verging on a dump at the time with broken facilities and shitty rooms. All very safe though, safe area, safe environment.

You'd hope the new place would be an improvment .... At these rates with the kind of dump that Stone Street was they use they must be making money hand over fist.

Offline PLeisure

^^ cheers, tgf - that's very useful intel. Appreciated  :hi: