Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Snow thoughts?  (Read 925 times)

Offline Watfordpunter97

Anyone seen this girl? I think she might be quite new

External Link/Members Only

Offline Billy no mates

This screams fake to me.

No phone number
British/Ukrainian, so Romanian.

Either way only new profile yesterday, so let’s see what happens.

Offline Watfordpunter97

This screams fake to me.

No phone number
British/Ukrainian, so Romanian.

Either way only new profile yesterday, so let’s see what happens.

I have opened her private gallery as I had left over credits from camming and they are genuine nudes of the girl on there

Offline Billy no mates

Fair point, what I meant is you won’t get a British girl, that looks like that, for £80 an hour.

Pretty sure there would be someone to greet you at the door  tho.

Offline mattylondon

Fair point, what I meant is you won’t get a British girl, that looks like that, for £80 an hour.

Pretty sure there would be someone to greet you at the door  tho.

A 'British - Ukrainian', with German as one of the languages listed in her profile.

Basically, a fake profile as this girl will no doubt be yet another Romanian, who if you're unlucky to actually meet will most certainly provide you with a crap service. 

Offline Sibiu

I used to see a British-Ukrainian girl on a regular basis. Quite possibly the best WG I’ve ever had - again and again. Born in Ukraine, family moved to UK when she was young. Now works as a lawyer. If only she worked in this world again! I’d be first in the queue.

Online George South

I guess Cherry Snow is better than Yellow Snow

Offline Garden69

I guess Cherry Snow is better than Yellow Snow

:D :D though in reality cherry snow would imply you have cancer as you'd be peeing blood !!

Offline mattylondon

I used to see a British-Ukrainian girl on a regular basis. Quite possibly the best WG I’ve ever had - again and again. Born in Ukraine, family moved to UK when she was young. Now works as a lawyer. If only she worked in this world again! I’d be first in the queue.
No such thing as a 'British - Ukrainian' in my eyes. Sure she could be a British Citizen, who was originally from Ukraine, but I think in the whoring field, what interests me is where somebody comes from and was raised.. to adulthood.

That's like saying 'British - Romanian or British - Brazilian'... that term doesn't mean anything in whoring terms and it would apply to a great many women. I think and know that if some people punted a 'British' woman, who ended up being originally from any other country, with the accent to boot, they may feel put out. I certainly did, when I punted a woman in Kent once who advertised as 'British', but was actually from Romania. It wasn't what I was expected and I felt deceived. Nothing wrong with her service, but it wasn't what I was looking for on a particular day. Another day it probably wouldn't have bothered me, if it was in her profile. She did actually comment that some men had 'walked out' on her, upon discovering this.

Besides which, I think it's all moot in this case, as I suspect this is just another Romanian in the Watford area.. of which there are plenty. And I doubt this is a genuine SP.

And even on Adultwork, where punter feedback means literally zero, it's appalling. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 08:24:08 pm by mattylondon »

Offline thumbspot

Wow, feedback is a car crash. Definitely fake. I do wonder why people bother doing this.