Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lina  (Read 1611 times)

Happy Hatter

I have just returned from 4 months work abroad and joined ukpunting to catch up on available girls. I have seen a couple that were good but not great. Last year my favorite was Lina of Canary Wharf and would love to see her again. She also worked at Lady M parties and in Milton Keynes and Maida Vale but I cannot find her at any of these locations. Does anybody know where she is working now or any other great Polish girls similar to her in looks and attitude ?   

tommy1970

She was great - think she has retired

Offline Jimmyredcab

Does anybody know where she is working now or any other great Polish girls similar to her in looks and attitude ?

If you are seeking Polish girls how about Michelle Independent, never seen her myself but many of our members are besotted by her, she is also a member here.

External Link/Members Only

James999

Jim, she said she wasn't seeing new clients,

But then what she says and the truth may well not be the same thing, after all if she doesn't want / need new clients she wouldn't need an AW profile  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jim, she said she wasn't seeing new clients,

Then why is she still paying to display her phone number and to show available today.       :hi:

grandmaster-ram-rod

every business needs new clients, or it will fold, maybe she does not want to see new clients, but if she wants to keep a reasonable turnover she will have to , or go tits up  :D

James999

Then why is she still paying to display her phone number and to show available today.       

No Idea, perhaps she's trying to get rid of some credits  :sarcastic: or perhaps she's lying  :cry:

I only see regulars now anyway

cockneybstrd

Clever piece of Marketing if my opinion

Makes the ones of here feel special and exclusive.

Its important to some people

Jason

Even if she does see only regular clients now, these clients still have to know that she is available -otherwise they will very likely not call her assuming she is not working (that is at least the reason why she is advertising and logging in every day). Plus I believe that the reason she said this about only seeing regulars was just to put off Sadgit from trying to book her (remember that Sadgit was constantly being given the advice to book a girl with plenty of +ve feedback here and Michelle is one of them). I also remember that External Link/Members Only during our 3rd or 4th meeting once told me she is only seeing regulars until her exams only to later see that she was taking feedback from newbies...it is all just pure marketing to make regulars feel special.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 02:20:35 pm by Jason »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Even if she does see only regular clients now, these clients still have to know that she is available -otherwise they will very likely not call her assuming she is not working (that is at least the reason why she is advertising and logging in every day).

Are you her spin doctor.      :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why pay to display her phone number, her regular clients will already know it.    :hi:

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mia is an excellent Polish WG and a lovely, cheerful gal to boot.  If you're tastes are vanilla GFE, you wont go too far wrong.

James999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mia is an excellent Polish WG and a lovely, cheerful gal to boot.  If you're tastes are vanilla GFE, you wont go too far wrong.

Proflies somewhat confusing though,

It say's
As you can see i'm quite tall......

Well there are no pics showing her body just a head shot, and her stats say she's 5ft 2 tall  :crazy:

Jason

Are you her spin doctor.     

Why pay to display her phone number, her regular clients will already know it.

Read my post again. I explained why she still has an AW profile and logs in every day –not why she pays for the “available today” and displaying a phone number. It might help if you don't do selective reading either – I clearly said that I do not believe that she sees only regulars clients (whatever her definition of a regular is). 

Offline Sedlmayer

Proflies somewhat confusing though,

It say's
As you can see i'm quite tall......

Well there are no pics showing her body just a head shot, and her stats say she's 5ft 2 tall  :crazy:

Hmmmmm..... just read her one and only AW review, and if that was written by a genuine punter I'll be amazed :unknown:

vt

I have just returned from 4 months work abroad and joined ukpunting to catch up on available girls. I have seen a couple that were good but not great. Last year my favorite was Lina of Canary Wharf and would love to see her again. She also worked at Lady M parties and in Milton Keynes and Maida Vale but I cannot find her at any of these locations. Does anybody know where she is working now or any other great Polish girls similar to her in looks and attitude ?

Lina was Hungarian I believe, a lovely bright girl, but made what she wanted from this biz and sadly retired. But who knows...she might come back...a lot do if they've dipped their toes once.