Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl_NextDoor - and experiences ??  (Read 1592 times)

Stealthshagger

Yeah. Had an overnight. She felt ill fairly early in the night. Sex once and a bj. Did not do anal which she advertised at the time. Still "felt ill" in the morning due to wine so nothing in the morning. The overnight was 300 or so though.

I haven't booked again. What do you want to know?

Stealthshagger

Should add that she was very nice, and very friendly.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Tempted by a 1hr outcall, just checking she's legit. Her aw feedback seems very fluffy.

No body photos either although in her clothed photos she looks to have a nice tight bod. Would you agree

Stealthshagger

Offline backofthenet

Chaps - would appreciate any insight you could share (privately or publicly) as I'm thinking about booking her.
What are her views on Keynesian economic theory?
Can I stick my tongue up her arsehole?
....that sort of thing.

ta

Stealthshagger

she will appreciate keynesian theory less than the tongue in the malteser tube.

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Chaps - would appreciate any insight you could share (privately or publicly) as I'm thinking about booking her.
What are her views on Keynesian economic theory?
Can I stick my tongue up her arsehole?
....that sort of thing.

ta

:lol: She looks nice though. Stealthshagger - could you please pm me any pics too. Thanks.

Offline 3styler

Saw her last summer as an outcall. Very vanilla service, she's quite attractive although she has posture issues. She sort of doesn't stand up straight with shoulders coming forwards. Decent oral but doesn't let you play with her tits much says they're too sensitive. For me I would say don't waste your money there's plenty of better girls for the same price.

Offline mattylondon

Yeah. Had an overnight. She felt ill fairly early in the night. Sex once and a bj. Did not do anal which she advertised at the time. Still "felt ill" in the morning due to wine so nothing in the morning. The overnight was 300 or so though.

I haven't booked again. What do you want to know?
How 'convenient' of her to fall ill so early on. Hard to believe that was a genuine illness, I'm afraid. Smells like bullshit from her.

Some of these women are great actresses. Not ill enough of course, to offer you a refund for lack of additional action I'm sure? Sounds like a thief to me. Albeit a charming and pretty smart one. Doesn't tempt me whatsoever, but thanks for the post. One to avoid.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:01:07 am by mattylondon »

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I avoided based on the ukp general feedback. Had a wank instead, I might write myself a field report.