Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mobile number  (Read 930 times)

Offline Subboy1980

Does anyone know if there is an app for androids where if I send a text message to a wg it would show coming from a different mobile number and not show her my own personal number?  Rather than having to buy a new phone?
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline PumpDump

Does anyone know if there is an app for androids where if I send a text message to a wg it would show coming from a different mobile number and not show her my own personal number?  Rather than having to buy a new phone?

Vyke.

Offline Subboy1980

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Ramfan69

Also are these free?

The app is free, then you have a number of plans to choose from, annual, weekly monthly etc.  The £5 pm option seems most popular

Offline Subboy1980

The app is free, then you have a number of plans to choose from, annual, weekly monthly etc.  The £5 pm option seems most popular

Ok thank you, and can you cancel it anytime?

Offline tynetunnel

Ok thank you, and can you cancel it anytime?
You’d probably be best advised to check the website of the app

Offline TP84

Textme

Offline stampjones

Hushed works well. Same deal. Free app and you pay for the number. Cheapest is £2 for a week

Offline hunkybc

I use Hushed... works well for calls and text messages. You just pay for the hushed number.

Offline punjabipunter

TextMe is free. You watch short videos to build up credits to use for texts/calls.

Offline PumpDump

There is a saying "if you're not paying for the product, you are the product"