Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New WGs  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Junkyardgrunze

Do you guys think the number of new WGs around your areas has decreased substantially? The areas I punt have had no new WG in past month. I have checked vivastreet too but they only have fake Brazilian and Chinese adverts. Even during the height of pandemic, there were new WGs popping around my area. Has the brexit killed it for us punter or is it just my area. Wanted to know what you guys think.

Offline sir wanksalot

Yes.

I'm based in the North West but I'm pretty sure it's the same everywhere.

Even the existing WG's don't tickle my fancy enough. I'm saving a fortune!

Offline Direwolf

All speculation here but it could be put down to multiple factors

- The increased popularity in online SW. (Onlyfans etc)
- Covid scaring people away from face to face work
- Brexit making us a lesser attractive destination for EE wgs (along with covid travel restrictions)

It's shit around West Midlands aswell atm - have found myself frequenting Tinder more often recently
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 03:45:59 pm by Direwolf »

Offline Pat Phelan

All speculation here but it could be put down to multiple factors

- The increased popularity in online SW. (Onlyfans etc)
- Covid scaring people away from face to face work
- Brexit making us a lesser attractive destination for EE wgs (along with covid travel restrictions)

It's shit around West Midlands aswell atm - have found myself frequenting Tinder more often recently

Since when have EE girls been in high demand? They are to be avoided. I voted Leave myself and I’m glad I did. But blaming Brexit on EE girls dwindling is rather disingenuous, to say the least. We already have enough females in our country without importing anymore.

Offline alabama1

Since when have EE girls been in high demand? They are to be avoided. I voted Leave myself and I’m glad I did. But blaming Brexit on EE girls dwindling is rather disingenuous, to say the least. We already have enough females in our country without importing anymore.
Where has anyone mentioned this  :unknown:

Offline bushman

They may not have been in high demand, however they added to the supply chain. Which subsequently helped too keep the prices down. :hi:

Offline alabama1

The Poles were/still are, in high demand with me  :wackogirl:

Offline Pat Phelan

They may not have been in high demand, however they added to the supply chain. Which subsequently helped too keep the prices down. :hi:

You may be right there in fairness. I’ve just noticed la maison bury have put their prices up. £5 extra to reception and £5 extra to the bird. So £10 extra for standard punt. Piss take.

Offline Pat Phelan

Where has anyone mentioned this  :unknown:

I would have thought vote leave / Brexit went hand in hand. I’m just sick of people blaming things on Brexit. I had a punt years ago with a polish woman. She wasn’t a Rom I could tell. She looked like she could pass off in Norway or Sweden or even as an English woman . She was absolutely gorgeous. Best tits and arse I’d seen on a wg at the time. Yet the punt was crap and she didn’t want me to touch her. That was one of a few terrible experiences with EE women. I wouldn’t take the risk again.

Offline PepeMAGA

Yeah, removes polish and Hungarian girls from the equation, not just Romanian.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Yeah I'm getting a bit tired of people harping on about Brexit being a major factor in the reduction in number of WGs. I have no doubt that yes, it has had an effect but nowhere near as big as one as that of COVID. I noticed the number of girls of all nationalities crash during the first lockdown and I have been punting quite a lot since things opened up and have had no difficulty seeing quite a lot of Romanian, Ukrainian etc girls.

If anything the biggest reduction I've seen seems to be in British girls who seem to have become few and far between and massively raised their prices whereas a lot of Eastern European women over here remain relatively competitively priced for their services. 

Offline bedhedred

As I was getting dressed after a punt recently, I was told by the girl that her friend was turned away twice by ukba cunts at the border. Brexit is having some effect; I would not know how much. Some girls are getting through (because they tour, leave and return) and a certain number aren't.

High demand with me also. My perception is that we have passed "peak Polish" and they are harder to find (at least with the price filter I'm using)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 08:12:16 pm by bedhedred »

Offline justalad

+1

Attractive, passionate and filthy.

Offline Lewis

Do you guys think the number of new WGs around your areas has decreased substantially? The areas I punt have had no new WG in past month..

Genuine SP's, or just photo selling profiles?

Up until recently AW was awash with fake profiles. Same fake photos being used every day - over and over again.
It's only in the last couple of months AW have finally stopped all (or the majority) of fake profiles.

Offline lamboman

I don't think it's Brexit perhaps you've not noticed the pandemic that's been going on.
Agreed there are not many new girls and most of those are fatties wanting £200 ph,tourers are the only option my way.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

There used to be a flow of Poles, Hungarian and Roms. Now you only see girls who have been here before. I'm not seeing new faces anymore.

Offline Fuzzyduck

There used to be a flow of Poles, Hungarian and Roms. Now you only see girls who have been here before. I'm not seeing new faces anymore.

Yeah but you must have literally fucked everyone out there!

Offline Straightsix

I would have thought vote leave / Brexit went hand in hand. I’m just sick of people blaming things on Brexit.
Bloody lorry drivers.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Pat Phelan

Bloody lorry drivers.

EE workers drove down lorry drivers wages. There’s 100,000 British people eligible to drive lorries who are doing different jobs. Why? I’ll let you work that out.

Offline Straightsix

EE workers drove down lorry drivers wages. There’s 100,000 British people eligible to drive lorries who are doing different jobs. Why? I’ll let you work that out.
I'm not actually that clever but Brexit? I mean, the immigrants were a problem we were sold.

Offline Pat Phelan

I'm not actually that clever but Brexit? I mean, the immigrants were a problem we were sold.

Uncontrolled mass immigration is a serious issue yes, and it’s still happening in record numbers. Look at the beaches on the south coast. Every day 1,000s of illegals are coming in off rubber dinghies

Offline Punterperson1971

Definitely decreased around my area,we still have the same ones around but the new ones seem to be getting less and less now so really unless you see ones you’ve seen before it’s very low pickings.
Not even any decent looking  roms suitable for a P&D are here anymore
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 07:27:23 am by Punterperson1971 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Uncontrolled mass immigration is a serious issue yes, and it’s still happening in record numbers. Look at the beaches on the south coast. Every day 1,000s of illegals are coming in off rubber dinghies
Political posts get you banned and Brexit etc are political issues.

BTW the ban may or may not be temporary.

Offline Mr Sinister

I'm not sure about the Poles they all seemingly all went back home a couple years back, there still some about just not the same as it was about 5-6 years back.

Back to OP new WG numbers has dwindled the past year in London I've seen I guess due to the pandemic and a bit of brexit.

And yes let's leave the heavy political talk off here.

Offline Bopcrown

The price of a British WG has Shot up to £200PH down here.
£150.00 for almost everyone else.
I try to avoid Brazillians & Romanians, but at least their prices have stayed the same.

Offline Bertiebeenthere

When the universities return there maybe a few students after some extra money, also some milfs may need some extra for xmas

Offline Will2k

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 2
Supply down, prices up? Also alternate income from web services?

Offline bushman

Supply down, prices up? Also alternate income from web services?
Normal market forces. :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

The price of a British WG has Shot up to £200PH down here.
£150.00 for almost everyone else.
I try to avoid Brazillians & Romanians, but at least their prices have stayed the same.

From my own experience, the influx of young EE SPs in the 2000s drove down prices and forced British SPs to raise their service levels to compete. These were good times. I spoke to quite a few English girls at the time who complained about foreign workers making it difficult for them. Now, with less competition, the price is going to increase. My fear is that quality is also going to suffer, i.e. we'll get lazy girls who don't know how too fuck but are charging £200/hr.

Offline bushman

From my own experience, the influx of young EE SPs in the 2000s drove down prices and forced British SPs to raise their service levels to compete. These were good times. I spoke to quite a few English girls at the time who complained about foreign workers making it difficult for them. Now, with less competition, the price is going to increase. My fear is that quality is also going to suffer, i.e. we'll get lazy girls who don't know how too fuck but are charging £200/hr.
Luckily this review site have improved on the previous ones, no bias etc. So we all have a place where we can help each other out with WG's providing terrible services. And maybe we will still receive great service from WG's for years to come.

Offline bedhedred

They were good times even 5 or 6 years ago. I wish I had had the money and (just as important) the experience to pursue the hobby to its full potential back then.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 12:26:40 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Junkyardgrunze

So it feels generally number of new WGs has fallen all around. Even when I have blue balls, I am avoiding the old WGs in my area. Saving some money to be honest. Hopefully things will change in near future and be spoiled with choices.  :drinks:

Offline Home Alone

I must confess that, at the moment, I'm not searching for a new SP because I've got a Regular who does the trick for me. But I'd be worried if she were to retire. I'm not sure I could adequately replace her and, more to the point, I'm not sure I'd particularly enjoy searchng for her replacement.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 04:37:21 am by Home Alone »

Offline Punterperson1971

I must confess that, at the moment, I'm not searching for a new SP because I've got a Regular who does the trick for me. But I'd be worried if she were to retire. I'm not sure I could adequately replace her and, more to the point, I'm not sure I'd particularly enjoy searchng for her replacement.
I’ll only TOFTT if I feel it’s tight to do it as I have a regular too.

Offline Steve2

Around the Harrow area in NW London. 5 years ago there were almost always  a couple of NEW girls daily. Mainly EE and some excellent punts amongst them

I used to post a "Pick of the day" post pretty much every day, which often turned into a "Punt of the day" post.

Girls like Lola Bell, Sensual Brigit come to mind

Nowadays I haven't seen anything that would qualify as either in months

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 05:36:19 am by Steve2 »

Offline Maak

Lack of choices in my town also, I have to drive 1-2hrs for a decent punt

Offline Gordon Bennett

It's conceivable that there isn't as much demand from punters too, this decreased demand would obviously lead to a decrease in the amount of service providers out there.

I speculate that there's less punter demand based on:

Chaps worried about covid
Working from home curtailing opportunities to sneak a punt in
Less money due to being furloughed, reduced hours or job loss
Chaps "broke the habit" over lockdowns and are no longer fervently punting or even punting at all.

All speculation of course, but things that all seem credible to me.

Offline Junkyardgrunze

Around the Harrow area in NW London. 5 years ago there were almost always  a couple of NEW girls daily. Mainly EE and some excellent punts amongst them

I used to post a "Pick of the day" post pretty much every day, which often turned into a "Punt of the day" post.

Girls like Lola Bell, Sensual Brigit come to mind

Nowadays I haven't seen anything that would qualify as either in months

I have had a great experience around harrow area myself with lots of EE to choose from. Now its all the same WGs. Nothing exciting.

Offline Junkyardgrunze

Lack of choices in my town also, I have to drive 1-2hrs for a decent punt

The only decent looking new WGs around London at the moment is around central. Mostly City of London  area. Driving there with congestion charge and cost of parking is very off putting. Going in public transport takes forever too.

Offline bobby1973

its like most things supply and demand
easy answer don't go or don't paid for extras
i don't even haggle on the price just in case lower price shit service
if no one goes the prices will have to drop

Offline Hobbit

I used to be like you and just have one regular that I would see but recently I get bored quite easily and prefer to see someone different from time to time. Therefore, I have at least 3 or 4 I would rotate through.

Don't you find you get bored or is it just me? :D

Offline Hobbit

Whatever the reason the fact is that there are fewer hookers now than before. That's what it seems like and if that's not the case then perhaps it's the quality that has dwindled. English girls are definitely charging much more and I think they are taking advantage of the fact that there are fewer Europeans around and the demand is high.

Offline Hobbit

if no one goes the prices will have to drop

That all depends on which head you are talking to. :D

Offline hugo.freeman

The only decent looking new WGs around London at the moment is around central. Mostly City of London  area. Driving there with congestion charge and cost of parking is very off putting. Going in public transport takes forever too.

Don't hold back bro, feel free to share the info on Harrow and who etc.

Offline puntingpumping1920

My experience in London -   

There is at least three different new agency girls every week

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline lewis666

Like many other occupations the lockdowns over the past couple of years has caused many I would guess to seek alternative means to earn a living and for the lucky one's the social media scene has exploded and why would they come back when they earn potentially thousands a day or even hour working alone from home.

It has also been compounded by the travel restrictions which are still in place for a lot of the visitors we would have had, and if you believe that all those English girls are always from here then your probably mistaken as I've meet several nationalities that would pass language wise better than some English wg's.

Once restrictions are lifted fully I think that the punting curve will reappear but until then we are where we are.....

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Straightsix

I fancy Russians women but not enough to be paying £300 an hour.

They look great though.
Somebody's making a killing,  you can tell by the brochure. Poor girls probably get 20%.

Offline lewis666

Last seven days --

External Link/Members Only

I could post more

As certain places are more affected than other perhaps everything should mention ‘regional variations may apply’ to keep everyone happy :lol: