Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What if... Latinas didn't charge extra for kissing and owo?  (Read 889 times)

Offline LLPunting

Ayes and nays for whether you'd be more likely to see them or do so more often.

Aye (moreso if there were any low silicone/saline/botox content ones). 

Offline scutty brown

They'd still be lazy feckless moneygrabbers. They'd just find something else to charge for, like condoms maybe..............

Offline sparkus

I see mostly Latinas (over, say, EEs) for FS punts and as I don't do OWO then that's no loss.  Sometimes they will initiate light kissing.

I can honestly say that while Latinas are more business-like, they don't skimp on the basics compared to Roms.

Offline LLPunting

They'd still be lazy feckless moneygrabbers. They'd just find something else to charge for, like condoms maybe..............

Ouch!  There seem to be various reports and counter-opinions that suggest there are some sound SPs from these origins, although sadly it seems to be on an individual basis rather than cultural to any given "Latin" nation (or former empire) unlike the favourable reputations here for some nationalities of SPs.

Offline LLPunting

I see mostly Latinas (over, say, EEs) for FS punts and as I don't do OWO then that's no loss.  Sometimes they will initiate light kissing.

I can honestly say that while Latinas are more business-like, they don't skimp on the basics compared to Roms.

Going by your past reviews and comments I hadn't realised any preference for Latinas, you mostly seemed to be buried tongue deep in Orientals or sheathed in a big-butted ebony (who may've been South American).

What basics do you mean?  There've ben more than a few reports of Latinas not performing particularly well on oral or fucking aspects of the practical.  And are mechanical and insincere, groans, exclamations and urgings to "cum baby" any better than the sour-faced, grudging shite that Roms pass off as service... wait... ok... it's a little better.

Offline sparkus

Going by your past reviews and comments I hadn't realised any preference for Latinas, you mostly seemed to be buried tongue deep in Orientals or sheathed in a big-butted ebony (who may've been South American).

What basics do you mean?  There've ben more than a few reports of Latinas not performing particularly well on oral or fucking aspects of the practical.  And are mechanical and insincere, groans, exclamations and urgings to "cum baby" any better than the sour-faced, grudging shite that Roms pass off as service... wait... ok... it's a little better.

I generally find they go through with the P&D service from start to finish, there's no holding the condom or trying to end the fuck before its natural conclusion (I've even had Roms try to avoid the fuck altogether).

One Colombian, after I'd thrusted for about two minutes, asked me if I'd "had enough" and suggested finishing by HJ.  That's the worst I've ever encountered (and no, I said I'd like to carry on thrusting, to which she replied 'Mi Dios' and rolled her eyes).

Offline Straightsix

First you'd have to convince me they're not Romanian before I can answer.
I regularly see a Brazilian and she is stereotypical of one. Her attitude and enthusiasm is exactly what we would expect of someone who loves getting fucked.
Refraining from kissing is commonly associated with Romanians I have found, it runs quite deep within their culture. Most have never watched gone with the wind or some other romantic shit women fantasise about. 🤭
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline stampjones

I always had a thing for latina women but quickly learned that didnt extend to latina prossies. Im not sure if the priceless, soulless aspect but I find they are my least likely punting choice these days and I havent seen one for a long long time. Maybe I need to head across the atlantic!

Offline sparkus

I always had a thing for latina women but quickly learned that didnt extend to latina prossies. Im not sure if the priceless, soulless aspect but I find they are my least likely punting choice these days and I havent seen one for a long long time. Maybe I need to head across the atlantic!

TBH we're experiencing such a bonanza of Latina WGs across London on AW and VS right now it's just wrong not to make use of them.

It's almost like back when I first started punting and there were loads of decent EEs in every postcode, those days are over and these will be too.

Offline LLPunting

I generally find they go through with the P&D service from start to finish, there's no holding the condom or trying to end the fuck before its natural conclusion (I've even had Roms try to avoid the fuck altogether).

One Colombian, after I'd thrusted for about two minutes, asked me if I'd "had enough" and suggested finishing by HJ.  That's the worst I've ever encountered (and no, I said I'd like to carry on thrusting, to which she replied 'Mi Dios' and rolled her eyes).

Pearls of wisdom even more valued when fashioned as a necklace.  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

First you'd have to convince me they're not Romanian before I can answer.
I regularly see a Brazilian and she is stereotypical of one. Her attitude and enthusiasm is exactly what we would expect of someone who loves getting fucked.
Refraining from kissing is commonly associated with Romanians I have found, it runs quite deep within their culture. Most have never watched gone with the wind or some other romantic shit women fantasise about. 🤭

Ah but then aren't you describing a personality trait rather than one of nationality?
By the same token there are some Roms (reviewed) who knock it out of the park, Byanca and Dayanna apparently being two prime, primo examples, if you can actually get them to get out of bed.

Must try talking to more Rom civvies to see what the cultural experience is.

Offline LLPunting

TBH we're experiencing such a bonanza of Latina WGs across London on AW and VS right now it's just wrong not to make use of them.

It's almost like back when I first started punting and there were loads of decent EEs in every postcode, those days are over and these will be too.

IF only the market had a way of naturally selecting out the ones who were a little more liberal... perhaps in a few years those Latinas remaining will be like the seasoned Poles and Thais in their better service levels (and sadly physical decline), however the first wave of remainers don't seem to be showing that trait.  :unknown:

Wonder which nationalit(ies) will form the next surge of SPs, can't be many candidates left.
Another 20 years and rising sea surge levels might be a trigger for migrations sooner than permanent flooding of coastlines but then a load of London will vanish too.   :dash:
Given the age of some of our aged veterans here  :hi: I might still be dipping my wrinkly wick in rented poonani.  :dash:

Offline Straightsix

Ah but then aren't you describing a personality trait rather than one of nationality?
Nope. 'Western' no kissing allows cheek touching or snuggling the neck. 'Romanian' no kissing is 'get your fucking face away from anywhere near me you disease riddled pig you come now'....there's a difference.
But I have had Romanians snog my face off. If they look the dark skinned type I'm not going anywhere near them. I haven't found the pleasure of otherwise deciphering who is who but have guessed.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 09:08:47 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline lamboman

Kissing isn't important for me OWO is a must so I think it's ok to charge as long as the base rate reflects that.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SamOmar

I had 5 Brazilian punts last year. Despite 3 of them having pretty faces / excellent bodies and great skills. OWO / FK were extra (50 or 70 extra) it really kills the mood. I remember when i first started punting in 2007/2008 you could get a super hot / super skilled all inclusive Brazilian girl from an agency for 200ph. Those were the days
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac