Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading, Berks - Japanese VS B&S  (Read 328 times)

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr version: good massage and bj. Mediocre shag

When: October 2021

Comms: phone and txt with maid. actual girl spoke reasonably good English

Services: massage, covered sex  and BJ + extra for BBBJ

Price: 30 mins £70

The SP: 20s, very slim size 4ish, small tits, part shaven pussy similar but not same as VS pictures

Nationality: Chinese NOT Japanese as advert. Though maid spoke some Japanese and this encouraged me to find that one in one thousand that is from Japan

The Essay:
Arrived paid basic fee and had shower while girl watched and she dried me, nice.

Started with basic kissing I kissed her tits, licked her pussy (tasted clean) tried to finger her arse - No! No!
Dom on for missionary then doggy sex but she squirmed a lot.
Pulled out, dom off and asked for BJ wanted the extra £10 there and then.
Paid.
She started wanking me, I said "BJ not HJ" so pushed my cock into her mouth and she sucked and licked nicely but kept on pulling out to say "no cum in mouth" she reluctantly sucked my balls  and repeated "no cum in mouth" even though my cock wasn't in her mouth, I managed to get a few more suck, but she was back into the wanking routine so I said I'd come on her tits -K "OK", getting close, I sprayed her face and tits, she pulled away, but I went in with tongue and cleaned up and  tried to kiss. 
Her face was a picture of terror/disgust  :scare: and she ran to bathroom.   
When she came out she was composed and asked did I enjoy and said "massage?"

K gave me a pleasant head and foot massage until over time. I managed to get her wechat id.

I left, peck on cheek. There was another girl hanging about in the hallway who blew me a kiss and flashed me.

OK, it's VS it will probably be Godzilla next week.

Would I return: Maybe if I can see K

copied pictures and advert below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 12:14:37 pm by advent2016 »