Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLONDE ROXY - Exeter  (Read 1447 times)

10 review(s) for  NAUGHTY ROXY (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Saw Roxy a month or so ago whilst I was down in Exeter for work. I had a bit of time to spare and went for Roxy since she seemed a reliable oasis in a bit of a punting desert (i.e. didn't seem to be much other choice). She's been reviewed quite a bit so I won't go overboard.

Comms
Easy to organise, mostly done by text.

Modern flat in the new shopping district. Although the entrance is in a wide pedestrian area, I felt pretty anonymous. Inside, I met someone coming down the stairs. I felt he might know why I was there but he was just friendly when I gave him a cheery hello. The flat itself was clean, modern bathroom, the bedroom could've done with some mirrors but that's being picky.

The girl
Tall, polish blonde, size 14, quite pretty - reminded me of someone I used to work with and should have shagged so I was quite happy. Dressed in a black lacy bodice thing and underwear. Nice full tits though everything starting to head south, definite MILF territory - I'd say early 30s. Quite a few tattoos which I wasn't expecting and might not be to everyone's taste but I was quite happy!

The service
I was in a fairly vanilla mood and everything was delivered well and enthusiastically. DFK, deep blow job with great eye contact, 2 rounds, CG, mish, doggy and CIM/swallow. £120/hour

Rating
Left with a big smile into the sunshine. I wouldn't necessarily make a special effort to get back to Exeter just to see Roxy, but overall really good fun and I'd have no hesitation in calling her again if I were in the area.

Offline Roth

Good review. Thanks.  :drinks:

Nice full tits though everything starting to head south, definite MILF territory

Disappointed to read this. :(  When I saw her she had a bit of post-baby belly that she kept covered and said she was trying to lose. :(  Sounds like she needs to seriously hit the gym and tone up.  :hi:

Offline PaintBrush

Nice review Fuzz,

Was hopping she'd make a visit back to Birstol sometime.

There was some talk a while back of some enhancements, obviously not yet happened.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Good review. Thanks.  :drinks:

Disappointed to read this. :(  When I saw her she had a bit of post-baby belly that she kept covered and said she was trying to lose. :(  Sounds like she needs to seriously hit the gym and tone up.  :hi:
Don't get me wrong - it wasn't by any stretch a eeeeuuw moment. She's in good nick for a woman in her early 30s. I did note she kept her midriff covered but not a big deal. Unless you just have to see a total hardbody then Roxy is still def worth a visit.