Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info request - BlondeBeauty2021. Dudley  (Read 4564 times)

Offline post impressionist

I'm interested, and would TOFTT, but the profile is very new, not much feedback.

Does anyone know any more?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Villain79

You on insta or only fans? She's a pt from that area. She sent me a only fans link for a free trial. Good looking girl who's now obviously taken the next step

Thanks Villain. It sounds like I might have to take the next step too.

Offline Shplurgh

Could you share her profile links please?

Offline Night king

I made some enquiries only does Blow,&go first meet, only

£50 Kingswindford,

Offline AndyJay

I am interested but was initially put off by the first lot of ratings on AW as they were all from users with very little feedback and it looked a bit BS to me.........however this seems to have changed.

Offline Villain79

Let us know if you do. I havent punted for a very long time but I'm very tempted to make a return for her. Aw reviews seem positive so far

Let us know if you do. I havent punted for a very long time but I'm very tempted to make a return for her. Aw reviews seem positive so far

I am tempted, but there's something that doesn't feel right; I agree with AndyJay.  Lots of great feedback from punters with very little themselves, only 15 min blow and go at first (thanks to Night king for pointing that out), the promise of more 'next' time.  The cynic in me says she's saving up for a holiday/etc/etc £50 quid at a time, then when she's got it, it'll all stop.

On the positive, the feedback is all good, and she looks great.  However, I'm not happy to only 'take half-a-one for the team'.

I think I'll wait and see.

Offline iceman-76

She lists bareback and unprotected sex.

Offline Night king

Oh, dear , 😱,

Was definitely not there before, 😬

Oh dear indeed. That's decided it then. It's a 'no' from me.

Offline Night king

Oh dear indeed. That's decided it then. It's a 'no' from me.

Business must be very quiet, 🙄

Offline Villain79

Offline vindici

Urgh, pierced tits.

Tastes like I'm sucking on some car keys...

Offline guymids-72

She sure is clocking up feedback at a record rate on AW.
I did enquire about a booking but was asked for a face and cock photo!

Offline Night king

She sure is clocking up feedback at a record rate on AW.
I did enquire about a booking but was asked for a face and cock photo!

Really wow,

Never mention anything like that, just send what's app message,

Wanted to know when I wanted to book, she seemed slightly desperate, for booking, 🤷
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 05:03:18 pm by Night king »

Offline Steve1961

Be very careful with this one. She lists bareback and unprotected sex in her likes list.  :vomit: :crazy:
I would steer clear.
One thing is bugging me, her profile pictures look familiar and I can't put my finger on what it is.

Offline guymids-72

Be very careful with this one. She lists bareback and unprotected sex in her likes list.  :vomit: :crazy:
I would steer clear.
One thing is bugging me, her profile pictures look familiar and I can't put my finger on what it is.

Yep something here doesn't quite feel right I'll stick to my right hand!

Offline DaveR

yeah agreed. if legit it seems she needs money quickly. and it doesn't take long to find her on IG too. she's not hiding it what she does presume her other half is involved too.

Online mr.bluesky

In her profile she says she takes her sexual health very seriously yet offers bareback. Well there's a contradiction.  :scare:

I would steer clear.

....and now is asking for a 50% deposit ! 

Offline Dudleypunter

Her and her partner are fitness mad so it is bizarre why she would risk her health.. perhaps more cosmetic alterations on her body

(Private social media removed.)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 12:58:59 am by daviemac »

Offline alabama1

Yet in her FAQ, in answer to Where can i cumm ?....Anywhere but inside me !  :unknown:

Offline GingerNuts

Yet in her FAQ, in answer to Where can i cumm ?....Anywhere but inside me !  :unknown:

It's possible for her to offer bareback without allowing cum inside.

Offline alabama1

It's possible for her to offer bareback without allowing cum inside.
I forgot about that ! 

Offline thomasd

Anybody thinking about seeing her soon?

Offline Villain79

Anybody thinking about seeing her soon?
Bareback will put most off but not all, highly doubt anyone who sees her will review her

Offline thomasd

I would only go for a blow and go but don't really fancy it if she's bb'ing.

....and now there's a new variation.  Beauty and Beast. Same girl....and her fella  External Link/Members Only

But no real idea as to what they're offering.

After my original info request I wish to thank all contributors - it all seems 'oh-so-dodgy!'   I definitely won't be partaking.

Offline guymids-72

Weird one this, she is racking up reviews on AW at record rate but none on here.

Offline Villain79

Weird one this, she is racking up reviews on AW at record rate but none on here.
There will no doubt be one or two on here who have seen her by now but won't review her due to the bareback issue.