Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester City centre recommendations  (Read 2159 times)

Offline manwithoutaname

Hi.
I’ll be visiting Manchester for a couple of days next week and wondered if anyone had any city centre recommendations either agency or indie. So far I’ve only really looked at Manchester Elite and, in terms of indies, Tess McGill.
I like slim, well-spoken girls maybe 20-35 who offer a ‘classy’ GFE, quite vanilla in terms of services offered. I realise looks are subjective, but I like ‘model-like’ types who I wouldn’t ordinarily have an opportunity to hook up with.
Thanks.

Offline NigelF

In case you didn't know, Tess McGill has extremely short hair (basically"boy hair") and she's also based south of the city centre, not in it (probably about a 10 min drive south).

Anyway, since you've not bothered to contribute anything yourself (despite being a member since last year) I'll just reciprocate. You can see plenty of recommendations in my 168 reviews (many of which are for city centre girls). I've also created a table with many of the most well reviewed WGs in the North West (particularly in Manchester) here: External Link/Members Only

The list definitely isn't complete yet though. Feel free to make your first contributions by adding to the list yourself (WG's with more than 3 positive reviews on here only). Guide here: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 07:58:09 pm by NigelF »

Offline manwithoutaname

Thank you for taking the time reply, it’s appreciated. Yes, I’ve read Tess’s reviews and noticed a couple of people mention her short hair but the travel might be an issue as I won’t have a car.
Thanks also for the link to your list. I’ll take a look through.
I’m tempted by Sophia of Mckenzie’s but can’t see any reviews or info anywhere so a little wary of taking a shot on the dark.
Best wishes.

Offline blackburnian

Thank you for taking the time reply, it’s appreciated. Yes, I’ve read Tess’s reviews and noticed a couple of people mention her short hair but the travel might be an issue as I won’t have a car.
Thanks also for the link to your list. I’ll take a look through.
I’m tempted by Sophia of Mckenzie’s but can’t see any reviews or info anywhere so a little wary of taking a shot on the dark.
Best wishes.

We know exactly how you feel....... :dash: :dash:

Bb

Offline chrishornx

In case you didn't know, Tess McGill has extremely short hair (basically"boy hair") and she's also based south of the city centre, not in it (probably about a 10 min drive south).

Anyway, since you've not bothered to contribute anything yourself (despite being a member since last year) I'll just reciprocate. You can see plenty of recommendations in my 168 reviews (many of which are for city centre girls). I've also created a table with many of the most well reviewed WGs in the North West (particularly in Manchester) here: External Link/Members Only

The list definitely isn't complete yet though. Feel free to make your first contributions by adding to the list yourself (WG's with more than 3 positive reviews on here only). Guide here: External Link/Members Only

Nigel as a city centre expert could you possibly suggest your favourite 3 at the moment I am travelling there friday so any pointers would be appreciated. Please pm me should you not want op to be giving the info without any effort

cheers

Chris

Offline walrus70

Following this as I’m looking for similar...

Offline mancguy0161

I'm quite new on here but this thread fits the bill with what I like to go for so shall share my thoughts:

Rheya (who I recently reviewed) fits the bill and just outside city centre
External Link/Members Only

Jasmine, Mckenzies is another I like to see. Not too sure why but has mixed reviews on here but I have always got on well with her and not been messed about on meeting etc.
External Link/Members Only

Will keep an eye on this thread to see if there are any more I can add to my list!