Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen or other recommendations: Liverpool  (Read 1000 times)

Offline sailor_man

Hi gents.

Due to no AW feedback, i'm just puttin the feelers out to see if anyone has any lingering info on the below 2 ladies:

Hott Alexa x
External Link/Members Only
Looks hot, Polish girl, and seems GFM.

Now the next one looks incredible... and on paper sounds almost TGTBT, being Rom some of her 'likes' seem a bit out of the norm.

SEXY BRIANA 69

Now looking for a girl that offers OWO (Ow at a push), DFK and RO. Go back to sea shortly and need to lighten the load.

thanks in advance.

Offline NigelF

Both will almost certainly be shit.

Alexa has a negative review on here as well: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182619.0

Offline sailor_man

Thanks for that Nigel.. i put Alexas AW code in the search and nothing came up.

swerving her for sure then, the other has some decent AW feeback from what seems to be genuine punters... hoping one of them shares some info on here.

Offline NigelF

Thanks for that Nigel.. i put Alexas AW code in the search and nothing came up.

swerving her for sure then, the other has some decent AW feeback from what seems to be genuine punters... hoping one of them shares some info on here.

Yes, that's an interesting point and it's definitely reasonable and worthwhile to ask. Unfortunately, they rarely answer though. There are many WGs out there who have good AW feedback but in reality are very shit. Obviously some punters will be afraid to leave a negative for fear of retaliation (which would likely hurt them much more than the WG), others will just want some positive feedback in return (even though they thought she was shit and won't see her again or even some people who just offer feedback for feedback) and others will just be easily pleased. I imagine a number of this last group have already been banned on here for being a fluffy/white knight/tout etc.

Having said that, the guy who gave her a neutral was probably banned from here as well ("donlurio") - but that's because he was obsessive weirdo (not with the girls in this thread though).
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 02:24:28 pm by NigelF »

Offline sailor_man

Donlorio aka Chuck51 as alot of people think

Offline sailor_man

Boing.

Any suggestions for tomorrow in Liverpool?

Tempted for this lil Rom, but something about it seems tgtbt.

SEXY BRIANA 69

Offline GeminiGuy1981

I messaged that SEXY BRIANA 69 myself on the 22nd February but she read the message and never replied. Probably a time waster.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

what is it with girls reading a message and not replying? I dont get,  shes basically turning down easy money

Offline sailor_man

Guys..... just had one of the best 30mins with Brianna.

IMO. Most beautiful girl in Liverpool and not typical Rom service.

Will post review when can get to laptop.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

I just text her , and she replied straight away... now im thinking of shagging her tomorrow

Offline sailor_man

WW. Do it. Shes lovely and oral was ace. Ill post my review about 9pm for further reading