Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: foot fetish services around West London  (Read 2943 times)

Offline aj12345

Hi all.

Does anyone have any recommendations for ladies with nice feet/toes in or around the West London area?

Thanks

Offline LanceVance

It all depends on what your definition of 'West' is, but these three have cute feet that I have made use of in the past. Read their reviews on here first before you decide to book though.

External Link/Members Only

spiderwebber

Hi all.

Does anyone have any recommendations for ladies with nice feet/toes in or around the West London area?

Thanks

Sunny moves around from Harrow to Walthamstow

Gorgeous sexy feet!

Offline aj12345

Thanks for the suggestions.

Any other recommendations? I guess I'm looking at Heathrow and the surrounding areas.

Offline aj12345

shame this link is no longer working

Gorgeous sexy feet!

footman2892

It all depends on what your definition of 'West' is, but these three have cute feet that I have made use of in the past. Read their reviews on here first before you decide to book though.

Hi lance, out of curiosity who would you say have the better looking feet out of the second and third link you have posted. Really considering going for either one of these two for my next punt.

heathrowguy

Live in West Drayton and also love to hear what girls you find with amazing feet as I also have a foot fetish here

Offline LanceVance

Hi lance, out of curiosity who would you say have the better looking feet out of the second and third link you have posted. Really considering going for either one of these two for my next punt.

They are both cute. I would say Miley's are just about better, but you really will have fun with both.

Offline aj12345

Wondered if anyone else has some recommendations around the Heathrow area?

Offline The_Don

Gorgeous sexy feet!

She had many profiles and in most of her reviews are very poor. You reviewed her as positive, but the rest speak volumes IMO

But YMMV with any W/G and this group has very mixed feed back

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6159 <> External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50456.msg664091#msg664091

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64311.msg820809;topicseen#msg820809

Offline Kamaka

Here you go!
Not the girl in the photo, although she is quite attractive, (with nice feet). The foot photo is hers though.
Strictly no sex, but she does a very good sensual massage with HR, as well as foot relief.

Offline LanceVance

Nice feet! Does she allow cum on feet?

Type_O_Negative

Khloe from Colindale has beautiful feet. She is a bit of bad girl so it's quite possible you could cum over her feet. I didn't try but you may be lucky. As far as know her AW profile is down or offline at this moment...

Offline LanceVance

Khloe from Colindale has beautiful feet. She is a bit of bad girl so it's quite possible you could cum over her feet. I didn't try but you may be lucky. As far as know her AW profile is down or offline at this moment...

If she lifts her boycott of Black Guys, then I will consider her. Someone will have to tell me if she does though, I tend to put 'No Black Guys' girls on my blacklist as a matter of course. 

Offline aj12345

Never really understood the 'no black guys' thing myself

Offline aj12345

Apologies for bumping an old thread but wondered if anyone has any new recommendations as a lot of the links on this thread are no longer valid.

The only one I know is Sexy Busty Kareena who I've already reviewed.