Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian_Rita_Singh - Hillingdon  (Read 921 times)

Jay189

External Link/Members Only

Doesn't have a review on here, so here's one. Think she changed her profile name, I vaguely recall her profile name being Rani something months ago.

Comms: By text, all swift.

Location: Some skanky block of flats in Hillingdon, the room was decent enough though and pretty big.

Looks: Dunno if it's her in the pics, pics are shit and not clear. But they're photoshopped, she's not that trim or as fit as her pics say. Belly and saggy tits. Face wise she's fine certainly not ugly, average and it's passable. She's in her 40s and definitely Indian, has an accent.

Services: Light kissing, OW, RO, cowgirl, mish and doggy. £80 for 30 mins

Time management: Kept me waiting 10 mins

Meeting: Kissed a bit but only light kissing, and doesn't maintain it, she has smokers breath as well. Then covered blowjob, her profile says "best OWO". Then RO which she stopped midway cos she was about to cum apparently...bullshit.

Doggy and mish...but she constantly said let's change position, annoying. Then cowgirl, and I spanked her and she got annoyed cos her profile doesn't state it and accused me of not reading it properly. (Her profile says spanking receiving!)

Would I recommend? No

Would I see her again? No
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 05:48:51 pm by Jay189 »

Jay189

Looks like she has been reviewed!

Nothing came up when I searched for it before I texted her. :(

Shame wouldn't have met her then.