Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotsexy_Blonde - London outcall  (Read 827 times)

Ben4454

Quick Summary:

Price paid: £140
Services on offer: OWO 6/10, light DFK 6/10
Communication: Prompt with good attitude 8/10
Looks like pictures? : Yes
Services recieved: OWO was average. Sex was good. Turned up with outfit requested.

Recently had a punt with hot sexy blonde (Polish) who responded to a reverse booking of mine. It seemed like I made the right choice as she responded quickly. I made a request of a specific outfit and she responded and said that it would be fine.

It was an outcall and she text me 10 minutes before the arrival time to ask me where my hotel was located as she had trouble finding it. I informed her and everything was set. Prior to our meeting I had specifically requested heels, stockings and fishnets for her to wear. She turned up with the right outfit. This is always a good sign as if a prossie does not turn up with the required outfit it can signify a warning sign of a bad punt and a bad organiser.

Started off with light FK. She had a fun attitude which I enjoyed. We went straight to OWO after that, her blowjob skills were average. She does not suck you for very long or go very deep. The sex was much better. It was good to look at her blonde hair while banging her hard from behind and she seemed to respond well.

Would I return? No.

The reason for this is because at the end of the session she had informed me via text that she will only accept paid donations after each punt thereafter. This is because of the amount of guys not turning up after she paid for railway tickets. I informed her that I do not pay upfront but good look to her in the future. I thought I would write this for reference for those thinking of seeing her. She was a good punt but I do not recommend paying up front.

Perhaps she will change her mind when she gets a dusty phone.

As a reference she said her location was in Wimbledon. I saw her in an outcall location in London.

Link: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:37:59 pm by Ben4454 »