Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Chanel - Cardiff (WOW.. OMG..Very very gorgeous beauty in every respect!!)  (Read 1946 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue:

Bottom end of City with easy parking, easy to access, very safe, clean and comfortable.

The girl:

Height:  5'4" ish
Dress: 8 (body perfect with caramel unblemished soft skin :kissgirl:)
Breasts: 32 D (natural with sensitive nipples)
Hair: Black
Face: Very very naturally pretty

Booking:

Well guys this had taken time but I'm so, so glad that this booking has finally happened.

I had been persevering for a while to make this booking happen and it did today, I had a message from this gorgeous girl saying when she was available from and booking was quickly arranged and postcode sent through.

With excitement I arrived at the postcode area and messaged to say I had arrived, 2 mins later I had a message back with final details of property.  I was quickly at the door and as soon as I buzzed the door opened and behind the door was the gorgeous, very very pretty Candy and she is petite and it was a WOW moment that I had met this gorgeous girl, OMG, I was very horny as soon as I had seen her for real.  She welcomed me in and was very friendly straight off which is just natural for her, I followed her up the stairs to the front bedroom and was trying to keep the excitement all together. :yahoo:

Into the bedroom and was offered a drink, I sorted paperwork straight way without any prompt or even a glance, I started to undress and we had general chit chat and it was so natural , easy going and friendly.

Just as I was undoing my shirt which was the final item of clothing still on, Candy quickly helped with the final stages while we instantly had real engaging deep French kissing which was perfect which continued..

Candy was looking very sexy in black holdups, black matching sexy panties and bra and my erection was instant when we started kissing...

With my clothes removed we continuing to DFK standing I lifted Candy up and she wrapped her legs around me and we continued with DFK while I played with her clit.

I lowered her down and removed her panties and bra to revel perfect natural breasts with lovely brown nipples and a gorgeous fresh shaved pussy.  We continued to DFK while still standing and I lifted Candy again and she wrapped her legs around my waist while we continued to kiss.

Within no time Candy was on her knees giving me lovely owo with eye contact the whole time, I couldn't take the excitement much longer and I lifted Candy back up while she wrapped hep a legs around me again and I lowered her gently to the bed while still DFK.  It was my time to give her some pleasure and I licked her perfect pussy and followed the motion that she was clearly enjoying and getting very wet, I teased her in between licking her pussy, nipples and DFK which was a perfect mixture of intense pleasure.

I was in need to put my cock in her gorgeous pussy and Candy was aroused for the sexual pleasure, condom on and my choice was to fuck in cowgirl which was just so sexy with this gorgeous very sexy pretty girl and we continued with DfK throughout.

I soon cum in the condom while fucking and I was totally drained with sexual pleasure just.. OMG brilliant!  :yahoo: :kissgirl: :rose:

While getting dressed we had a general chit chat and it felt the same from the start of the booking like we had known each other for a long time with it being so natural.

Conclusion:
Where do it start.....!   :yahoo: :yahoo: :rose: :kissgirl: This girl is very very pretty and naturally friendly with it, just a perfect booking and bookings like this are rare with a gorgeous girl that felt so comfortable, it's taken a while to make this booking happen but I am so, so glad that it has because this is firm in my memory as one of the best bookings I've had and Candy is so naturally friendly with it..

Overall Candy is the complete booking.. Very very pretty, perfect body and such a natural friendly personality that is just a huge exciting pleasure to meet and I cant wait to revisit this beautiful petite babe... :rose: :yahoo: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

I no you waited a while to meet up with this little cutie H and am I made up the punt went well for you.

Also Kudos to you for consistently punting week in week out

This will bust your nogging but that Josie is back on UKE haha  :D

Dam good review,  hope she sticks around  ;)

Offline hitman33

Holly fucking moley! What a find! Top of the tree there old chap! Good report and she just looks sheer perfection. I'm in!!! Thank you.

np500

Great review H, on h l she must go, she looks and sounds like a knee bender, look forward to trying to walk out on my own steam !

king072016

Great review H  :thumbsup:

I did make booking with Chanel couple of weeks ago but cancelled as I ended up booking a 2 hour session and an overnight with Kandice that week, but after reading your review I may have to pay her a visit

np500

Great review H  :thumbsup:

I did make booking with Chanel couple of weeks ago but cancelled as I ended up booking a 2 hour session and an overnight with Kandice that week, but after reading your review I may have to pay her a visit

Ok Mr king, you got me hooked, I await your review on the allnighter with Kandice, I say I can't afford it but have over a grands worth of punts booked up ! And that's only about 6 hours of fun ! But then I know I'll blow my load 6 times, couldn't do that in an overnighter , plus I'd be pushing the envelope on excuses as to why I did't come home , but good luck, something I just can't do sadly.

king072016

Ok Mr king, you got me hooked, I await your review on the allnighter with Kandice, I say I can't afford it but have over a grands worth of punts booked up ! And that's only about 6 hours of fun ! But then I know I'll blow my load 6 times, couldn't do that in an overnighter , plus I'd be pushing the envelope on excuses as to why I did't come home , but good luck, something I just can't do sadly.

That week I saw Kandice 2 times, 2 hour session and an overnight
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:10:18 pm by king072016 »