Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tips for duo?  (Read 738 times)

Stejam

Well the evening is looking up, just had a duo booking confirmed. :)

First duo for me so looking for some guidance on etiquette really!

Cant wait, feel like a kid on Christmas eve!

Stejam

well was hoping for some tips but all went according to plan.

Almost stalled the car on the way home with jelly legs, but at least I can check threesome with hot blondes off the bucket list.
There really is nothing like fucking a girl from behind while her duo buddy strums herself and is also getting stuck into the girl your fucking or getting home and realising that each hand smells different enough to be noticeable.

Funny thing is i thought id waste like 95% of the booking time but these girls took me to the brink a few times and ended up over the clock slightly.

Second punt for me in total and second this week, i can see this becoming addictive. Trouble is I can spend £30 - £40 on a tinder hookup and still potentially go home with a full sack, paying a little more and knowing your going to get absolute filth and a good laugh seems like a no brainer.

Wow. Will put a review up in a couple of days

The fishman 2014

Just seen this post now. Who was your duo with?
My only ever duo was with keeva and savannah(now sadly retired)
Was amazing and very horny!

Stejam

The girls are leaving Newcastle on monday, i will leave a review after that with their names and adultwork links.

Ive been told i post funny off a member here and dont want to get accused of touting or being a fake profile.

I remember seeing Savanah on adultwork back when i was lurking, sadly yes retired or i probably would have tried that duo too, ive heard it was the stuff of legends!

Im glad i have here as an outlet, I wouldnt talk about punting unless i was here, at puntclub ;)

The fishman 2014

But what good will their profiles be to us in north east/Newcastle if you wait until they've left?!

Stejam

Fuck it your right, at this rate ill have a reviewed a few by end of next month so my newness would have worn off haha.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Pictures dont do either girl justice, its like some one went out of their way to take bad photos.

I'll get that review up too.