Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBWruby Nottingham  (Read 536 times)

Offline Willie the great

Saw this lady on adultwork, fancied a punt,only to hit a brick wall for phone number and more information... anybody with more luck ?.I would appreciate any help...I think she may live in the Sherwood area of Nottingham if that helps... Thanks....
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 11:47:07 am by Willie the great »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Helps if you post the AW link.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I assume above link is for the Ruby that you are referring to.

Offline Willie the great

Yes that is correct,I would love to meet her,left an e mail asking to send me her phone number,,,no reply. Can anyone one help me please... Thanks..

Sureshot

Yes that is correct,I would love to meet her,left an e mail asking to send me her phone number,,,no reply. Can anyone one help me please... Thanks..

I seen and reviewed her.  If you like big girls shes superb.  Very friendly, down to earth, welcoming etc.  Great fuck and genuinely gets into it.

Phone number is rarely diaplayed so have to contact her by email first, after that its fine to ring/text for further bookings.

Offline jsnsummer

Been trying to see her for ages. Good email but seems to always be I'll or busy :( Shame as she is on my way home lol

Offline ElGranI

Says she's in 2 AmateurFacialsUK videos, but can't find them anywhere on the web!

But I've been interested in seeing her for a while.

Offline zulu1964

She is on Fab,has very messy bukkake parties with another BBW once a month, normally on a Thursday evening
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 04:40:40 am by zulu1964 »

Offline Tonythetiger

She is on Fab,has very messy bukkake parties with another BBW once a month, normally on a Thursday evening
I’ve been looking too, so if anyone has any joy in finding them please post link

Cheers