Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bi-sexual (FF) FBSM massages  (Read 1664 times)

Offline HailWood

Looking for recommendations for an attractive masseuse that would do full B2B oily massage on another woman with female happy ending while I watched (and maybe do me after).

Any ideas?

Offline scouting

Can't be 100% sure Mike but I reckon that sounds like Cassandra territory (Northampton). You'd need to ask her, she never answers her phone and is so busy it takes a while to get a reply but best to text her - 07528 407752

Years ago I read a PNut review of a similar arrangement with a girl in NorthWest (The Pink Princess?), they filmed it too. It sounded really horny but I believe she has retired now. No doubt you will keep us informed of developments, you lucky sod!

Offline NervousJ

Id heard on the grapevine, that Riley gives a mean massage ?? Might be an area to explore if so mike..

Offline HailWood

Cheers guys -

Northampton might be a little to far, Scouting.

Riley might be a good option then Jimmy; I will make enquires.

Any further suggestions are very welcome.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 09:11:04 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline MajorPayne

I appreciate that Northampton is too far for you but I'm confident that Charmaine would offer this service.

Offline HailWood

I do like the look of Charmaine.

Offline RogerBoner

I do like the look of Charmaine.
I just think you're being polite to the Major.

Offline HailWood

I just think you're being polite to the Major.

Oops - mixing up Charmaine with Cassandra.

To confirm, it’s Cassandra that I like the look of.

Offline HailWood

Id heard on the grapevine, that Riley gives a mean massage ?? Might be an area to explore if so mike..
I have now heard the same. Are we listening to that same grapevine?  :D

Offline GingerNuts

Chatting to Cassandra I asked if she had female customers. She said she did and I asked if she offered them a happy ending. Her reply, "I'm not a lesbian".

Offline MajorPayne

Chatting to Cassandra I asked if she had female customers. She said she did and I asked if she offered them a happy ending. Her reply, "I'm not a lesbian".
So not a good conversation then . . . ?

Offline GingerNuts

So not a good conversation then . . . ?

Irrelevant to me but Cassandra was suggested as a possible for the OP's requirements.

Looking for recommendations for an attractive masseuse that would do full B2B oily massage on another woman with female happy ending while I watched (and maybe do me after).

Any ideas?

Can't be 100% sure Mike but I reckon that sounds like Cassandra territory (Northampton). You'd need to ask her, she never answers her phone and is so busy it takes a while to get a reply but best to text her - 07528 407752
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 12:27:51 am by GingerNuts »

Offline Hugeadmirer

I know a hot Manc lesbian who lives and works in south london if you fancy a trip south. She’s good with men (I can vouch) but prefers girls

Sureshot

There used to be a place in nottingham (sherwood i think) offering yoni massage.

Never been so cant offer any further info

External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Thanks Sureshot, that looks like a possible.

Offline HailWood

I know a hot Manc lesbian who lives and works in south london if you fancy a trip south. She’s good with men (I can vouch) but prefers girls
A bit too far but thanks for the suggestion.

Offline jsnsummer

Might not be a B2B but I reckon Hanna Lorde might be up for it? I know she really wants a Shemale but she does list being Bi-sexual on her profile.

Privy is a good shout but spendy AND very much no touch and defo no full service!

Offline onlyme23

Might not be a B2B but I reckon Hanna Lorde might be up for it? I know she really wants a Shemale but she does list being Bi-sexual on her profile.

Privy is a good shout but spendy AND very much no touch and defo no full service!

Hanna lorde wants a shemale, wow there's food for thought!
Is that a genuine comment?

Offline HailWood

Hanna lorde wants a shemale, wow there's food for thought!
Is that a genuine comment?
Yes, I have discussed the possibility of a TSFM so long as the TS is pretty. Love the idea of spit roasting Hanna with a good looking TS at the other end.

Offline onlyme23

Yes, I have discussed the possibility of a TSFM so long as the TS is pretty. Love the idea of spit roasting Hanna with a good looking TS at the other end.

Wow, this is right up my street!!!!!! 
If you ever manage to pull this off please let me know

Very very hot TS who i think is or was based in nottingham is TS Rhian.  Her, Hanna Lorde and a couple of hard cocks is very very appealing!

Offline HailWood

Wow, this is right up my street!!!!!! 
If you ever manage to pull this off please let me know

Very very hot TS who i think is or was based in nottingham is TS Rhian.  Her, Hanna Lorde and a couple of hard cocks is very very appealing!
Cheers matey. Any links to Rhian would be appreciated  :hi:

Offline onlyme23

Cheers matey. Any links to Rhian would be appreciated  :hi:

Not sure how to copy and paste links on phone, tap TS rhian into Google, first result on my results page is her Instagram page, lots of pics, also on birchplace and a.w

Offline HailWood

Not sure how to copy and paste links on phone, tap TS rhian into Google, first result on my results page is her Instagram page, lots of pics, also on birchplace and a.w

Oh wow!!! :thumbsup:

Could be exactly what I’m looking for re the TS scenario
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 11:12:57 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline onlyme23

Oh wow!!! :thumbsup:

Could be exactly what I’m looking for re the TS scenario

Glad you like.  There's 2 others that appeal to me, Victoria tedesco and Camilla mattoli

Google birchplace tedesco and birchplace mattoli, should be first result respectively.

Your mind / plan got room for 1 more MTB?

Offline RogerBoner