Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mansfield  (Read 684 times)

Offline Charliehutton

No disrespect to fellow members of the town, but until recently I confess to being only vaguely aware of its existence, as a motorway marker. I'm not entirely sure now, whether they're in League 1, League 2, or the conference, or whatever it's called now.

But to paraphrase Bill Shankly, "I've fucking heard of it now!"

Every time I read a review of a Mansfield girl and check her AW profile she's gorgeous. Lucie B, and the blonde with all the tatts, and a good few others, too. My satnav is set for some uncharted territory as a matter of some urgency.

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha, be careful though.  :hi:

They are still a bit tetchy about not getting promoted.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 08:22:14 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Ha ha ha, be careful though.  :hi:

They are still a bit tetchy about not getting promoted.

There is no way that team with those players should’ve failed last season. We had 3 games to get one point for promotion and couldn’t do it. As soon as it went to the MK Dons game I knew we weren’t getting anything there.

Offline HailWood

As far as punting in average size towns goes, Charlie, Mansfield punches above its weight. I’ve certainly had some of my best punt there.

And everyone there will be so much happier when the football season starts and the (ahem) mighty Stags start contenting at the top of the table again.  :)

Offline Dipper

Perfect job for Stevie Mac!

It could happen.  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 10:05:49 am by Dipper »

Offline nbarnes

As far as punting in average size towns goes, Charlie, Mansfield punches above its weight. I’ve certainly had some of my best punt there.

And everyone there will be so much happier when the football season starts and the (ahem) mighty Stags start contenting at the top of the table again.  :)

I escaped from the place to Nottingham.
Now I'm suprised at the level of quality there - shame I CBA to go back :D