Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage shop on Beeston High St has moved  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Stickitin

It's now on Bentinck Lane where the other one was operating for some time....

Offline NervousJ

Where's  Bentinck lane, I've Googled I'm none the wiser...

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
You mean Bentick Road off Alfreton Road near the tram stop?

There was a Chinese massage already there, so your saying the Asian ET hair do place has shut?

Offline Stickitin

You mean Bentick Road off Alfreton Road near the tram stop?

There was a Chinese massage already there, so your saying the Asian ET hair do place has shut?

Yes hair place shut and that lady has taken over the massage shop that exists on Bentick Road. A Pain for me as it's further away.....

Offline NervousJ

I wonder if anyone ever had their hair done there...

Always made me laugh, they had the "no sexual services" posters on the walls, as I was being wanked off.... :D

Shame it was always a plan b place if you were desperate....

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I wonder if anyone ever had their hair done there...

Always made me laugh, they had the "no sexual services" posters on the walls, as I was being wanked off.... :D

Shame it was always a plan b place if you were desperate....

Agreed I had a fantastic b2b there, I think my first, young Chinese thing and she took finger in her daisy no probs, strangely I never returned so it's fair to say I won't miss it.

Will try and make the Italian Thai Greek Jew a weekly thing as the pampering was nice rather than a full on session, I'm getting on a bit haha

Offline gerald57

It's now on Bentinck Lane where the other one was operating for some time....
A bit more info. The Beeston shop closed as the lease expired and the landlord didn't want to renew as it was putting off lettings of his upstairs flat to Chinese students!!! The manager of the Beeston place is now renting a downstairs room behind the reception area in the Bentinck Road place which is still operating independently from the upstairs rooms. She hopes to find a shop of her own in the next couple of months and in the meantime is providing massage and HE herself. Massage was good, HE average and given that she is late 40's at best and fully clothed, not that sensual an experience. £40+£20.

Offline Tomukp2

Agreed I had a fantastic b2b there, I think my first, young Chinese thing and she took finger in her daisy no probs, strangely I never returned so it's fair to say I won't miss it.

Will try and make the Italian Thai Greek Jew a weekly thing as the pampering was nice rather than a full on session, I'm getting on a bit haha

What's the details for the Italian Thai Greek jew lol

Offline gerald57

There are several references on these threads, the latest of which is this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=133254.0
Essentially a long established operation from a private house in Bramcote (Jan's) where there is a Thai service for part of the day and the other half is variously labelled Brazilian/Italian or whatever.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=133254.0

Edit: Oops sorry didn't realise I'd post the same link