Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 months of seeking in Argentina and its neighbours  (Read 2946 times)

Offline exhippy

Well it was as a result of this site I heard about seeking. So grateful. I think I have had the best sex and the most fun that I ever had. I am in my very late sixties.  I was here to visit a friend, to do an organised trip of Patagonia and travel on my own too so it wasn’t just about seeking women. In the end I saw 9 seeking girls (7 in Buenos Aires, 1 in Montevideo and 1 in Foz de iguacu in Brazil. All of them  in Argentina cost me 100 US or 5000 pesos. The girl in Montevideo was 150US and the one in Brazil and this was all afternoon and night was 150US.
Only one was a total dud, in that she was completely mechanical and walked out
before I came. She was also the one with the best photos on Seeking. The one in Montevideo mucked me around too much. She was fun but was a bit of a chancer. There was another one, In Buenos Aires who was totally passive and she was the 2nd oldest I saw (27).
The rest were astonishing. I have had 2 lap dances to die for, I have a video of one from the 18 year Brazilian girl. Tonight I had a 19 year old first year medic student from Venezuela. She had tiny tits, was nothing special to look at but she was the best kisser I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, she came maybe 8 times in 2 hours and even as she was catching her Uber she was snogging me.
I had a 20 year old Colombian girl who had the most amazing nipple piercing I have seen and sucked me dry (as did 2 others)..
The other thing I would say, and yes this is very fluffy is that if you talk on WhatsApp to these girls in advance and show them respect and care about their pleasure you will have a fantastic time. In 3 cases I really got to know them well. The Brazilian girl messaged me every day for 2 weeks - we discussed politics, music, literature and our fetishes. When we met it was like meeting a girlfriend. She has invited me to her 19th birthday party in August. I may go. The other wonderful girl I met was A Korean Argentinian. I was only the 3rd guy she had ever slept with. Yesterday two weeks later I went to an art gallery with her, and she loved it. But sadly I couldn’t meet her today, her mother has cancer of the uterus and she couldn’t leave home.
Mind you if I had I would have never met the finest fuck of the trip, Fernanda.
So for about £800 I have made love and fucked some of the most amazing girls of my life. Not a single one was disparaging about my age, they all said wildly complimentary things about my looks and my sexual prowess.
Really I am sad to leave.i have to come back. This place is heaven.
One final comment: before you come to Argentina sign up with the financial app Azimo which is like Western Union. It is totally legit. There are about 78 pesos to the pound officially but I am getting 93 with Azimo. What a different that makes. And if you want tourist advice - Patagonia is astonishing, Iguazu is beyond stunning and the hippy towns in the central Sierra are great fun..

Offline Niggledebits

Mr H

Great writeup, glad it worked out with the girl you discussed before which some on here thought may have fleeced you.

I have looked at flights from the North of England and the flight times to BA seem fairly long.

Offline exhippy

Norwegian from Gatwick is 13 hours direct

Offline fisherofsouls

Well it was as a result of this site I heard about seeking. So grateful. I think I have had the best sex and the most fun that I ever had. I am in my very late sixties.  I was here to visit a friend, to do an organised trip of Patagonia and travel on my own too so it wasn’t just about seeking women. In the end I saw 9 seeking girls (7 in Buenos Aires, 1 in Montevideo and 1 in Foz de iguacu in Brazil. All of them  in Argentina cost me 100 US or 5000 pesos. The girl in Montevideo was 150US and the one in Brazil and this was all afternoon and night was 150US.
Only one was a total dud, in that she was completely mechanical and walked out
before I came. She was also the one with the best photos on Seeking. The one in Montevideo mucked me around too much. She was fun but was a bit of a chancer. There was another one, In Buenos Aires who was totally passive and she was the 2nd oldest I saw (27).
The rest were astonishing. I have had 2 lap dances to die for, I have a video of one from the 18 year Brazilian girl. Tonight I had a 19 year old first year medic student from Venezuela. She had tiny tits, was nothing special to look at but she was the best kisser I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, she came maybe 8 times in 2 hours and even as she was catching her Uber she was snogging me.
I had a 20 year old Colombian girl who had the most amazing nipple piercing I have seen and sucked me dry (as did 2 others)..
The other thing I would say, and yes this is very fluffy is that if you talk on WhatsApp to these girls in advance and show them respect and care about their pleasure you will have a fantastic time. In 3 cases I really got to know them well. The Brazilian girl messaged me every day for 2 weeks - we discussed politics, music, literature and our fetishes. When we met it was like meeting a girlfriend. She has invited me to her 19th birthday party in August. I may go. The other wonderful girl I met was A Korean Argentinian. I was only the 3rd guy she had ever slept with. Yesterday two weeks later I went to an art gallery with her, and she loved it. But sadly I couldn’t meet her today, her mother has cancer of the uterus and she couldn’t leave home.
Mind you if I had I would have never met the finest fuck of the trip, Fernanda.
So for about £800 I have made love and fucked some of the most amazing girls of my life. Not a single one was disparaging about my age, they all said wildly complimentary things about my looks and my sexual prowess.
Really I am sad to leave.i have to come back. This place is heaven.
One final comment: before you come to Argentina sign up with the financial app Azimo which is like Western Union. It is totally legit. There are about 78 pesos to the pound officially but I am getting 93 with Azimo. What a different that makes. And if you want tourist advice - Patagonia is astonishing, Iguazu is beyond stunning and the hippy towns in the central Sierra are great fun..

Amen to that.  Spent 2 full days in the national park on the Argenitinian side last year and it was one of the best natural places I have ever been.  If you go again, you really must do the speedboat ride under the falls: literally breath-taking :D