Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Samantha is back  (Read 1359 times)

Offline JEH7376

I know she’s got a few fans on here (never seen her myself as it happens!) so I thought I’d let youse know she’s showing available today.

And no, you lovesick teenagers out there, Pola isn’t showing too  :D :P

Offline Juankerr

I know she’s got a few fans on here (never seen her myself as it happens!) so I thought I’d let youse know she’s showing available today.

She's been back for a few weeks, keep up  :D

Offline JEH7376

Speaking of lovesick teenagers  :D First time I’d been on the site in a while so I wouldn’t know or give a fuck how long she’s been back just thought some fellow punters may find the information useful, you know, as per the ethos of the site and so on
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 03:13:25 pm by JEH7376 »

Offline GingerNuts

Speaking of lovesick teenagers  :D First time I’d been on the site in a while so I wouldn’t know or give a fuck how long she’s been back just thought some fellow punters may find the information useful, you know, as per the ethos of the site and so on

The site ethos/mission is to post reviews.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 03:23:54 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline JEH7376

The site ethos/mission is to post reviews.

And to share information

Otherwise there would be no posts on the forum but reviews, and there would only be a necessity for a review section and this sub-forum wouldn’t exist. So the ethos of the site is to post reviews as well as share information, you’re right