Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizabeth Jones - Solihull etc.  (Read 3279 times)

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any information about this lady please.  She has bid on an RB that I have running.   Her profile is very limited in terms of pictures, so it is difficult to see what she is like. If anyone has seen her, can they comment upon her appearance facially and also body type - size, boobs etc. Also does she do what it says on the tin! She states she is 46, which is a bit older than I usually go for. Her comms have been very good so far and I am considering her bid.

Thanks for your help.

The President

46 meaning retired and terrible pic!?

What attracts you?

Offline ampersand

Ok, ok, I haven't had much of a response so far.
Chanel247 is the only other local girl and I am not interested in bb.

The President

Ok, ok, I haven't had much of a response so far.
Chanel247 is the only other local girl and I am not interested in bb.

Chanel247 is actually a lovely lady and has bid on my rb's many times but as you say a no go for me due to BB

Have you dipped Kmids?

Offline ampersand

'Dipped' - not sure what you mean.

The President

'Dipped' - not sure what you mean.

Lol sorry - 'dipped ya sticky wicket' I assume its a local saying, means penetrated her!

Offline ampersand

No, I am in Brum on a business trip next week and as I won't have transport and don't know my way around I am looking for an RB outcall to my hotel.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 05:11:09 pm by aardvark »

Offline ampersand

Have you got a link for her? I can't find 'kmids' on the search facility.

The President

K-Mids

Excellent lady! Tell her I recommended her, first time I met she got under duvet ;)

She has field reports on here and liked by a few of us!

Elise is another good en!

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 05:25:51 pm by The President »

Offline ampersand

Thanks very much - I will see how I go with my RB and review the position at the weekend.

I know someone (I forget who) suggested emailing ladies to draw their attention to an RB.  Have you ever done that, do you think it is worth doing?

The President

Thanks very much - I will see how I go with my RB and review the position at the weekend.

I know someone (I forget who) suggested emailing ladies to draw their attention to an RB.  Have you ever done that, do you think it is worth doing?

A couple of times but can be embarrassing if you don't choose them...Elise would be open to bidding or has with me - K' does it with regulars and doesn't push herself but guarantee if I do a RB she bids ;) but we've known each other a while now and more relaxed than normal WG 'relationship'

Offline 25nicenfun

noob question guys whats rb and what are the girls bidding on im confussed

Offline blue80

It's a reverse booking that's placed on Adultwork

You pay a £2 fee and set up a booking stating how much you want to pay and what it is you seek, along with a time and place - the girls then place a bid and you decide on the winning bid.

Sometimes the bid will be at a lower price than the girl normally asks for

Offline SeekingSensuality

I highly recommend this way of doing things if you are able to plan your punts in advance.

Picking who wins is a lot of fun if difficult at times! :P