Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic_Catarina; Hemel Hempstead, but tours  (Read 1314 times)

2 review(s) for EXOTIC_CATARINA (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was 80 for ½ hour

Comms - Pretty good; called and all arranged for a short while later.  Text with postcode took a while to arrive, in fact only after calling her again to let her know I hadn’t received it.  Called when I got to the vicinity, a rather curt answer telling me to call back in 5 minutes.  Duly called back a few minutes later and confirmed flat number.

Location - Modern block of flats in central location.  Usual buzzer arrangement to get in.  The room itself was clean and tidy with en-suite shower.

Catarina – Is the lady in the photos, though the boat race has been touched up.  Claimed age of 35 is about right, though I’d put it more towards 40.  Reckon she’s more of a size 12 than 10, there’s a bit of excess on the tummy, but decent figure none the less.  Tits are a good size, though was expecting more of a handful for FFs.

The meet – Catarina was wearing a black dress when she opened the door, with bra & kinckers underneath.  Led into the bedroom, confirmed length of meet, paperwork out the way and undressed whilst she stashed it.  Started with plenty of kissing, more LFK than DFK, but very passionate with it.  She oiled her tits up and rubbed them over my cock and body which was a great feeling.

There was a quick bit of OWO, but she soon slipped a Johnny on and a bit more OW again very brief was more hand action than mouth action (maybe you get more on a longer meet).  She climbed on board me and sex in CG, mish and doggy, where I came.  She thrashes around a lot and if you believe it she “came” about 4 or 5 times.  Still it was passionate and a decent fuck.

Then had a chat about something and nothing whilst I got dressed.  No clocking watching, left a good bit after the 30 mins were up.

I would consider returning for more, but not at the top of the list.