Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: re: Golden Herbs E4  (Read 538 times)

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Has anyone recent experience here ? Especially of Laila - Brasilian with big boobs and very friendlt attitude ?

Online sparkus

Distant experience under previous owner.

Would be keen to know more about her!

Online Shades

Has anyone recent experience here ? Especially of Laila - Brasilian with big boobs and very friendlt attitude ?
I have been a number of times. Never seen Laila. Always had Chinese girls of varying quality. Extras always on offer. How far they go depends on the girl.

Entered the shop never having been there before and there was no response . Walked over to second door to knock it  and Big Tits Laila opened it and we both laughed and smiled   :dance: :wackogirl: Asked if she was the masseuse and did she have a friend to do a 2 girls service ? again she laughed . Told i i loved her boobs and wanted to "cum between them " again she smiled and laughed , So intoxicating and flirty i held her right boob and then her left as well starting to push them together and rub them through her material top  to which she carried on as if nothing happened . £40.00 extra was then her next comment  which we agreed and said " i need to pop to Morrisons for the cash " We kissed on the lips and she rubbed my inner trouser leg and grabbed my cock holding it firmly " saying hurry back for more of this !!! "

Left the shop and quickly popped into the Thai massage shop across the road . Milfy manager then introduced to a younger quite tasty girl both of whom where over friendly , smiley and flirty .

Got to Morrisons and the "hole in the wall " ate my Amex card  :dash: :diablo: :scare:  Needless to say extremely pissed off and frustrated ! But vowing to go back to these 2 establishments and that big clevage from Brasil  :yahoo:

Any further comments , experiences or info. on the 2 shops would be much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Entered the shop never having been there before and there was no response . Walked over to second door to knock it  and Big Tits Laila opened it and we both laughed and smiled   :dance: :wackogirl: Asked if she was the masseuse and did she have a friend to do a 2 girls service ? again she laughed . Told i i loved her boobs and wanted to "cum between them " again she smiled and laughed , So intoxicating and flirty i held her right boob and then her left as well starting to push them together and rub them through her material top  to which she carried on as if nothing happened . £40.00 extra was then her next comment  which we agreed and said " i need to pop to Morrisons for the cash " We kissed on the lips and she rubbed my inner trouser leg and grabbed my cock holding it firmly " saying hurry back for more of this !!! "

Left the shop and quickly popped into the Thai massage shop across the road . Milfy manager then introduced to a younger quite tasty girl both of whom where over friendly , smiley and flirty .

Got to Morrisons and the "hole in the wall " ate my Amex card  :dash: :diablo: :scare:  Needless to say extremely pissed off and frustrated ! But vowing to go back to these 2 establishments and that big clevage from Brasil  :yahoo:

Any further comments , experiences or info. on the 2 shops would be much appreciated  :thumbsup:

So you grabbed her boobs in reception without invitation or paying?  And then didn't go back to explain why you couldn't see her?

So you grabbed her boobs in reception without invitation or paying?  And then didn't go back to explain why you couldn't see her?

No grabbing involved . Gentle caressing and rubbing mutually complimented with her rubbing my cock  :yahoo:
LLPunting  You got any usual information on this joint or the Thai shop opposite ?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 04:13:45 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline LLPunting

No grabbing involved . Gentle caressing and rubbing mutually complimented with her rubbing my cock  :yahoo:
LLPunting  You got any usual information on this joint or the Thai shop opposite ?

Wasn't impressed by visits to either to want to go back given the looks, price and distance.