Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy G, post op or not?  (Read 1216 times)

Offline robot21

Hello, I just wanted to know if anyone can give me a rough idea if possible on what signs to look out for if a woman is a TS/ shemale. I'm looking to make a booking with this woman her viva street ad was below

No name on this VS ad.

PASSIONATE MILF NOW IN NORTHOLT - 07598384120 - With vid
Posted by Lee

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ad also states

DUO AVAILABLE with my Shemale friend

External Link/Members Only

Her AW profile is External Link/Members Only

I'm looking to make a booking with her and review her on here. So any help will be appreciated.

Offline finn5555

Check for a cock  :dash:

What a dumb post  :rolleyes:

Offline robot21

Apologies :dash:. Title and description should of been if she is a Post OP

Offline robot21

Hello, I just wanted to know if anyone can give me a rough idea if possible on what signs to look out for if a woman is a Post OP. I'm looking to make a booking with this woman her viva street ad was below

Her AW profile is External Link/Members Only

I'm looking to make a booking with her and review her on here. So any help will be appreciated.

Offline kaj314

Why do you think she is post op?

Offline robot21

Why do you think she is post op?

Maybe it's just me being delusional but not sure facially if she is quite masculine.

Offline robot21

On WhatsApp she will send facial pictures if requested.

Offline MrMatrix

Ask or you wont find out till you get there and then ask. Bizarre question :unknown:

Offline Chris1966

Having looked at the photos above she seems to be the same girl as in the movie stills so do not think she is a TS but she is quite a hefty unit if that's your thing !

Offline MrMatrix

Having looked at the photos above she seems to be the same girl as in the movie stills so do not think she is a TS but she is quite a hefty unit if that's your thing !
You could check her out for us Chris and get your first review on file in 5 years of being a member :thumbsup:

Offline BillGoldberg

TS or not, no feedback, looks miserable AF, regardless of gender I'd avoid until more INTEL comes in, allowing you to make a more informed decision.

Doesn't really look anything like a TS in my opinion, you seem overly paranoid

Offline Steely Dan

Use this handy guide.  If it looks exactly like one of these 4, then it is a post op T Girl. 

Note also for number 2, if your dick is longer than 8 inches (20 cm) you will bottom out.  And for number 3, Mr Inglefield really had an easy job as there was nothing much there to start with.

I'm gently teasing since this is a needless worry in the scheme of things. Estimates put the male-to-female transsexuality rate at around one in 10,000 of the male population.   Worry about bait and switch, scammers, and girls who are just bad at sex.  Not post-op TGirls.  Worry about mosquitos, not sharks.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 12:14:21 am by Steely Dan »

Offline foobarbaz

Use this handy guide.  If it looks exactly like one of these 4, then it is a post op T Girl. 

Note also for number 2, if your dick is longer than 8 inches (20 cm) you will bottom out.  And for number 3, Mr Inglefield really had an easy job as there was nothing much there to start with.

I'm gently teasing since this is a needless worry in the scheme of things. Estimates put the male-to-female transsexuality rate at around one in 10,000 of the male population.   Worry about bait and switch, scammers, and girls who are just bad at sex.  Not post-op TGirls.  Worry about mosquitos, not sharks.
You genuinely are my new hero in the forum... amen to that

Offline whoya.kiddin

Estimates put the male-to-female transsexuality rate at around one in 10,000 of the male population.   

So on the basis of that flawed logic you put the chances of punting a transexual at one in 10,000 do you?  I can recommend plenty of profiles here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.0 you might want to TOFTT on Steely, but 31 pages of profiles suggests you might need to run your sums again....

Offline Steely Dan

Estimates put the male-to-female transsexuality rate at around one in 10,000 of the male population.   

So on the basis of that flawed logic you put the chances of punting a transexual at one in 10,000 do you?  I can recommend plenty of profiles here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.0 you might want to TOFTT on Steely, but 31 pages of profiles suggests you might need to run your sums again....

I did not make a judgement of the chance of punting with a transexual.  That is your statement not mine. There are too many variables. Perhaps TGirls are more likely to be on AW than other people. I merely reported the best number I could find on the number of M to F transexuals. My only interpretation was to suggest we 'worry about mosquitos, not sharks' - which means worry about the real risks, not what is scary (e.g. according to the Daily Mail). I stated that scammers and bad providers were a greater risk. I don't think that is flawed logic.  We all want a good punt.

I thought the board would like the numbers (as well as the fake pussy pics.) I have reviewed a number of sources.  Here is another source:
External Link/Members Only
While this one says 3.5%, note that is 3.5% of LGBTQ responders. Just providing some facts and sources for the board to consider.  And I was trying to add some humour.  Clearly that was a fail with you.  Sorry.