Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayaa25 Marble Arch, but moving soon she told me  (Read 1444 times)

Hacker

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Initial call, friendly manner, confirmed service. 2 texts, first with post code, full address give 5 minutes before start time

Location: A bit scuffy but fit for purpose, easy to find not far from Marble Arch. Clean & tidy inside when I visited. Fresh towel, shower, drink offered.

Price: £80 for 30min

Look: Very pretty Romanian brunette, nice body, minor puppy fat around tummy

Attitudes: Friendly, polite and enthusiastic

Service: DFK OWO 69 Covered penetration

The Punt: Short but sweet. Lots of FK, OWO, doesn’t do CIM, so into 69. Then a few positions with DFK, takes a fair pounding without complaint, popped in doggy. Chatted for a bit and a FK on the way out, really nice lass.

Rounds: 1

Timekeeping: All ok, I was there 40 minutes on a 30 minute booking

Positives: All services provided in a friendly positive way, £80 well spent IMO

Neutrals: Not the best flat, moving somewhere else soon she told me

Negatives: No CIM

Visit Again: Yes

Photos: The lass I seen is the one in the photographs. Sorry I cant see how to attached photo but those at top of reviews fairly accurate :hi:

Hacker

Update
Looking at her profile, now listed as Marylebone/Baker Street :hi:

Offline here2screw

I've seen this wg a few times and agree with there overall positive.  however she has felt more worn down as time goes by and considering if time better spent elsewhere.

Offline Mr Girth

Looks like a small recent price rise. I paid £70 for half an hour when I saw her. She'll remain on my hot list though and I may return one day.