Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punjabi Reshma  (Read 3737 times)

Offline dieseldriver

All talk, but is it all play? Got Indian women in East London dress up like that cos some get turned on by it.

Most memorable experience was shagging a Punjabi woman still wearing it. Albeit her Punjabi trousers had to come down!! Not a WG. Met her on a dating site, and shagged it first meet... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline FCB

Punjabi Reshma
External Link/Members Only
British
Hillingdon / Heathrow Hayes Hounslow Slough Harrow Wembley
£120/h (incall)
OWO  C̶I̶M̶  F̶a̶c̶i̶a̶l̶s̶  S̶w̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶  A̶n̶a̶l̶ 
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cotton

Offline Jimmysingh

She does indeed, might have to toftt today  :drinks:

Offline Sinz

She looks proper punjabi.

What makes her look “proper” punjabi, may I ask ?

Offline cotton

The indian subcontinent is so big the people differ quite noticeably according to their location , from the darker southerners northwards into the punjab where the people are paler and and moving on to the patani pakistani and other regions. Aside from geographical location the people of the same region differ noticeably according to class , the lower classes are usually smaller and inferior looking whereas the higher classes are physically bigger with better genetics , evolution and the influence of poverty and malnutrition etc. This woman just looks a sturdy punjabi of decent heritage.

Offline Sinz

The indian subcontinent is so big the people differ quite noticeably according to their location , from the darker southerners northwards into the punjab where the people are paler and and moving on to the patani pakistani and other regions. Aside from geographical location the people of the same region differ noticeably according to class , the lower classes are usually smaller and inferior looking whereas the higher classes are physically bigger with better genetics , evolution and the influence of poverty and malnutrition etc. This woman just looks a sturdy punjabi of decent heritage.

That’s interesting, thanks for the info. I am yet to punt an Indian/Punjabi WG.

This one looks promising if it’s the WG in the veri pic.

Offline RAJEC

Looks much older than her claimed age of 33 though

Online therma

Looks much older than her claimed age of 33 though

looks between 5-10 years older. Shouldn't come as a surprise as most WG understate their age.

Online therma

Online genghis69

I could be mistaken but the verification picture above looks awfully like a girl called Shanika who works/worked at the Athree massage house in Northwood. I visited that location in December but never got round to writing a review. Like I said, looks like her. I can't be 100% sure though. I did manage to get Shanika to get all her kit off and played with her tits & fanny. She then tossed me off whilst talking dirty in Punjabi. I'm Punjabi myself btw, and so understand all the swear words lol.

Offline RAJEC

I could be mistaken but the verification picture above looks awfully like a girl called Shanika who works/worked at the Athree massage house in Northwood. I visited that location in December but never got round to writing a review. Like I said, looks like her. I can't be 100% sure though. I did manage to get Shanika to get all her kit off and played with her tits & fanny. She then tossed me off whilst talking dirty in Punjabi. I'm Punjabi myself btw, and so understand all the swear words lol.

Although I’ve not seen her, this could be credible.

How about posting that review?

Offline JonasG

Offline Sudawrirfwa

She looks absolutely stunning, might have to pay her a visit sometime soon

Offline daddy919

Nope, seen Shanika recently and it's not the same girl. Got Shaniqa to strip too but how much did you pay her to do that? She's a greedy bitch so I've stopped seeing her

Offline Equilibrium

There has been a discussion of her in the West Midlands thread

A couple of photos from that thread

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 01:07:10 pm by Equilibrium »

Offline JonasG

Texted her today but no reply. :(

Could've rang her but not been able to get away today.

JonnyRogers1066

I have a meeting with Reshma at 1pm today for 30 mins at an hotel at Heathrow. I'll leave a review later today. Wish me luck!!!

Offline RAJEC

I have a meeting with Reshma at 1pm today for 30 mins at an hotel at Heathrow. I'll leave a review later today. Wish me luck!!!

It’s gone 1:30, why haven’t you reviewed yet???

Offline JonasG

It’s gone 1:30, why haven’t you reviewed yet???

lol it's only been 2 hours.

Offline Sinz

lol it's only been 2 hours.

+1

Let the man get some blood back in his brain  :D

Offline RAJEC

+1

Let the man get some blood back in his brain  :D

1st post-wanker. Just checking his integrity  :lol:

Offline Sinz

1st post-wanker. Just checking his integrity  :lol:

I was tempted too, especially with the "Wish Me Luck"  :sarcastic:

Giving him the benefit of the doubt for the minute.

Offline RAJEC

I was tempted too, especially with the "Wish Me Luck"  :sarcastic:

Giving him the benefit of the doubt for the minute.

Not holding my breath! :lol:

Online therma

Seems too good to be true.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline JonasG

If she answers her phone on Saturday and is about in Heathrow I'll defo try and see her.

The hangover horn will be strong on Saturday!

Offline TTGR

Is this thread explaining why ‘Indian’ SPs can sometimes charge a frigging bomb for not much in return?

I’ve double checked the available pics and I’m not getting all this eagerness!  :unknown:
....looks wise she’d be comfortably in the relegation zone of my current hotlist and there’s a few other Indians on that.
Still, don’t mean to poop on anyones party.....enjoy  :drinks:

Offline peter purves

Classes or castes?

Although I agree with you on differences as one would expect on a land mass as large as a sub-continent (population over a billion, different races and ethnic groups over the millenias etc). I am not quite sure what is quite meant by 'inferior looking', 'better genetics' and 'evolution' when talking about 'looks' this surely is a throwback to talk of yesteryear - which I am glad to say no longer exists??  :P
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:38:32 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online therma

If she answers her phone on Saturday and is about in Heathrow I'll defo try and see her.

The hangover horn will be strong on Saturday!

She now in croydon, If she is in my area soon I will have to TOFTT.

Offline JonasG

Yeah just noticed.

Too bad, I love a TOFTT.

The excitement. 😍

Online therma

Hey Jonny, how is that review coming along?

Offline JonasG

Offline RAJEC

He was a knob then. :|

Johnny is probably getting rogered by his dad for using the internet!

Offline crossandbones

Saw her today in Croydon.
Save your money. No fk and no owo.
Bit plump and older than pic suggests.
Not the worst. 5/10

Offline RAJEC

Not the worst. 5/10

Pop it into a review and we’ll decide for ourselves!

Online therma

Not the worst. 5/10

Was your hygiene good?, she states she does FK and OWO if good, Otherwise she is lying and should correct her profile. Please post a review if you can.