Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monika Raynes Park - Proper time waster  (Read 1913 times)

holland

External Link/Members Only
Met Monika few days ago. Unfortunately I should had followed the recent negative reviews on her but i didnt.
Positive: her look with abig pair of massive boobs
Negative: everything else :angry:
The unacceptable: when i pulled out the condom was stained of blood..she denied that she was in her period but anyhow with discahrges she shouldnhavw stopped working that day but she didnt
The final thought: she cannot keep her mouth shout and talks bollocks. Avoid.
The meeting in short:
We had a first go with her talking..yes..while fucking and leading the action. ..weird but Ok so far..then
After the first round (15 minutes)) ..i went for half hour) she dresses up
And she coulnt stop talking. I tried to undressed and touched her massive boobs..but she didnt let me :angry: ..so game over :mad:
I learn my lesson.. trust the most recent reviews first...thanks guys
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:57:32 am by holland »

Online Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.

Another girl going for the 'I got the most negatives of UKP' award. Let's not let her lads!

Offline pumps

She does know how to run her mouth!

treetops

Ugh. Sorry you had to go through that  :bomb:

I'm not into the type in the pictures but on behalf of those who are: Thanks for the review / warning!

holland

Thanks all of you for the support. :hi:
I had to say she put me well off at the begining.
Especially the sight of blood stains on the condom left me with little desire to punt again..and some thoughts to be checked up by a  gum clinic soonish...but im recovering. After all the condom protect from any fluid ...and there are quite a few girls who offer a decent service out there.. :thumbsup:

decentguy

I am just curious, it will be fun to know what she she talk about....please give a example of one or two lines she says....

fredpunter

I am just curious, it will be fun to know what she she talk about....please give a example of one or two lines she says....

I saw her a long time ago when she had a different profile ... she has had several .... and she spent quite a while talking about her ambition to become an undertaker. Whether genuine or bullshit I neither know nor care  :lol:

Offline pumps

I blanked out what she was saying as as I was thinking was please shut up. & I was just hoping her pet rat didn't take a shit in my shoe or try to bite my foot lol

decentguy

It is too far for me or else I would have seen her just for fun and listen to what she says and ask her a few questions.. I have a certain skill of asking such questions which make people go quite this usually works when in person, would love to have a go at her some day.... hence i asked what say talks about may be pass some questions to OPs to ask when they see her....just fun intended.... :yahoo:

fredpunter

I wouldn't recommend a visit .... she is one of the very very few girls I have ever booked for only half an hour (in fact she may be the only one). I did this cos I was aware already she had an iffy reputation, but she was close, I was horny, and I admired the tits on her then profile photo. She likes to control the pace and what happens in the punt, and talks to waste time quite blatantly. I'd told her I only wanted owo to completion before I arrived and when I arrived but she soon got tired of owo and tried to make me fuck her while at the same time adopting a position that made full penetration awkward. I insisted that we revert to owo (in a nice way) as agreed, and succeeded in popping my load within the 30 mins but was pleased I hadn't booked longer.

holland

Ironically..i booked her for the tits as well..and i barely managed to get a little glimpse of them..just a little play while in midsionary..honestly thats it. I ve asked why..wtf?
she said because when she was a teen the boys wanted her just for the boobs..omg  :thumbsdown:
Lord please take her away from the market :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Offline pumps

Lol the tits....I kept taking them out to have a play then she's put them back and I'd take them out again for more play and after she would put them back.

Seemed like a game.

Offline Tonyleung

Link External Link/Members Only

I saw her two years ago - she was cute curvy and sexy then - and still gobby and a time waster.

From her recent profile pics she looks fairly hefty if she worked harder she might still be in reasonable shape....

Speedy

« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:23:03 pm by Speedy »

Offline Honestsaintpaul

I've seen her too .
She comes across as nice , sane lady and does look promising in person with an attractive face and a sexy fully figure but she is a total clockwatcher cockblocker and really knows how to kill time by chatting.
Pushy ,demanding and a real excitement killer .

Extremely disappointing .

Can run but can't hide .
External Link/Members Only

decentguy

Honestsaintpaul  :drinks: for finding her again.

The way you described her sounds like any husband describing his wife of 14 - 16 year old marriage...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline pumps

Honestsaintpaul  :drinks: for finding her again.

When was she lost? his link matches the OP's link.

KJ121212

So glad I walked on this one. Sounds like a nightmare!

decentguy

pumps -- yup I noticed it now, but I am sure she deactivated it yesterday which made me think she has come back with new one which was found today...

Offline pumps

pumps -- yup I noticed it now, but I am sure she deactivated it yesterday which made me think she has come back with new one which was found today...

I think the confusion came about in this thread when Tonyleung posted a link to one of her old profiles!

Offline Tonyleung

Monika the heffer top link.
Monika the aspiring heffer - mylink. I gave her  neg on AW and she shut it down.

Ps. I didnt post any link in case it got even more confusing. Needless to say -  if you fancy going to see her read the OPs reviews and arm yourself with a ball gag is my advice. Or better still find a well reviewed positive SP on thus board.

holland

holland

Damn she looks like she has seen better days!!
Indeed! How did i fuck that?  :unknown:
I have to say the only good feature she has is covered by the paper :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 09:52:09 pm by holland »

Offline pumps

Indeed! How did i fuck that?  :unknown:
I have to say the only good feature she has is covered by the paper :sarcastic:

lol ass wasnt bad either, I fucked her too  :hi: