Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: supergirl111 Paddington (hmmnnn)  (Read 1625 times)

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 08:36:56 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline World Sick

Great find. What do you think her nationality is?

You can probably bet DFK is off the cards but still advertised. Or at least at an extra cost.

mrhappypants

You can probably bet DFK is off the cards but still advertised. Or at least at an extra cost.

She did that irritating thing of answering the call on speakerphone and it was difficult to make out what she was saying.  I'm doubtful but you can hope...

Offline Strikar

No hits when searching the number or pics. Looks too too to be true but hopefully it works out for you OP

mrhappypants

No hits when searching the number or pics. Looks too too to be true but hopefully it works out for you OP

At this stage I am out - with other, better prospects to pursue...

I"d appreciate a post or pm if other's research warrents a reevaluation.

mrhappypants

Much later received a “non-confirmation confirmation” no material comment on my service request or fees but asking me to get in touch on the day of booking.  I’ll see if she responds to a request for clarification but it feels like a smoke screen.

Offline West London Guy

She looks great - but with those pics and that rate I'd be very suspicious. Let us know how you get on, OP

mrhappypants

No reply to my request for clarification.  My Unicorn detector is ringing loud and clear.  If you are tempted I suggest you qualify service and fees carefully in the room before handing over the cash...

ChainLee

Report the profile and then she will be asked for verification so we can see what her nationality will be
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 05:02:12 pm by ChainLee »

Offline magnetico

Banning reason: Dumbfuck human trafficking pimp back again has no other site to tout on because UKP has killed them all

:sarcastic:

Offline darkknightrises

here today  ... gone tomorrow ... did she have a phone number showing... did anyone take it down?

Offline magnetico

If these are not Instagram model pics I don't know what ones are!!!

Nothing on Google/Tineye though 

mrhappypants

Nothing on Google/Tineye though

Yep.  A couple of Yandex “finds” look very similar and might be the same person but I could not call it.  If anyone makes contact with her or any other profiles with this crew an update either here or by pm would appreciated.

Offline Gapeking

She looks great, ashame the profile has gone so quickly!

Offline magnetico

I think that Sweet Prudence is this girl
External Link/Members Only
I found that model via Yandex