Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Middlesbrough red light area?  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Youngpunt95

More a post out of curiosity than anything else.
I'm aware of Stockton's infamous Yarm Road ladies but wondered if Middlesbrough had an equivalent? Not one for curb crawling but just one of those random thoughts on a wednesday night 😂

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Seems an odd question unless you genuinely want to know.   :unknown:

Online northface

External Link/Members Only ( link not worked )
Was a story about Newport Estate off Union street being a hub of prostitution
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 11:58:07 pm by northface »

Offline hairymonster

Be aware that the police see you as the villain, not worth the risk of getting caught.

Offline baresi

many years ago it was 'over the border'  which is an area behind train station and North Rd , the cops actually had a van with 'vice patrol' written on it to deter the Billy Bunters and lasses

Offline Leisa247

Many years ago I was at the castling at Sainsburys (not been to Borough for years and not sure if it’s still there) and was approached by a street Walker so could be anywhere unless things have changed. I only remember this as the woman had an Elastoplast holding her glasses together like Jack Duckworth off Corination Street !

Online Kev3773

In the 90's I was working on a contract for 6 months near the Transporter Bridge, I used to drive up the road past the train station every day. There were quite a few there most days. I'll never forget one especially though, she was a big girl dressed in a green tunic, looked like something out of Robin Hood, she stood on the corner of an old building under a fading sign that said 'Meat for sale' it still makes me chuckle to this day 😁
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 11:48:01 am by Kev3773 »