Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is she saying?  (Read 994 times)

Offline Wristspinner

Anyone understand what this profile is about?

External Link/Members Only

Online Jonestown

She has obviously been inspired by the William Burroughs / Bryan Gysin "Cut Up Method" of literary composition.

Offline winkywanky

Looks like she wrote it in Polish into Google Translate on her phone, and then transcribed it very badly when writing her profile.

Offline winkywanky

She reacts 'with the female fountain of delight'.

I think she's trying to say she can squirt  :rolleyes:.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Offline RudiUK

She just put in a bid on my RB to act as a sub in a FFM 3some. I always ask SPs to include a key word to show they understand what they're getting into which, of course, she didn't....

I'm still tempted to chuck her in the mix as a 2nd sub to see if she's a diamond in the rough (I value skillset and attitude over looks).

Offline RudiUK

I replied to her bid at 8.30 yesterday morning (in concise and simple English), my email was read at 7pm last night and she hasn't replied.....

Offline Happyjose

I replied to her bid at 8.30 yesterday morning (in concise and simple English), my email was read at 7pm last night and she hasn't replied.....

The chances are someone tipped her off about your post on here

Offline Kool Keef

She has obviously been inspired by the William Burroughs / Bryan Gysin "Cut Up Method" of literary composition.

Yup.
Her & David Bowie

Offline DrConners

A lucky escape for you going by this picture  :sarcastic:

And a wedding ring on one of her fat fingers ?  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only