Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss raven Dominese - Welwyn. Anyone met her?  (Read 645 times)

Offline Bobaddy

Hi everyone, I'm working in the area next week and wondered if anybody has met miss raven. I can't find much on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thanks for any information.
Bob :hi:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 03:04:44 pm by Bobaddy »

Offline unclepokey

A couple if not three times in 2016 I had the pleasure of seeing Sadie in WGC who had taken up sex work more or less full time.
I stopped seeing her as her particular scene is not mine, but during the time she was not wholly a dominese I found her a good companion for sex and a really lovely intelligent woman.
I am sure that Miss Raven is the same individual and I think her persona is as much as about drawing a line between her past as her future. Put another way she doesn't want to have deep relationships with sex clients.
Anyway right or wrong that's what I surmise.
Uncle pokey

Offline chatman

Hi Bob,

Like Uncle, I was also seeing her back in 2016 and 2017, not seen her since, although I do exchange texts with her from time to time.

Very much a mistress offering BDSM experience. She had lots of equipment to strap you into/onto etc, 2 full rooms of kit if I remember.
Definitely NOT full service, did offer oral, but I see that is no longer on the list, so maybe only hand relief now.
Does know her stuff re BDSM and has lots of cages, swings, toys etc. Never have seen so much!
Nice lady, usually dressed in leather outfits, chatty

Only reason I've not been back, is this no longer my scene, I tried it a few times, ticked the box and went back to the GFE/PSE type meets  :hi:

Offline Bobaddy

Thanks chatman and uncle pokey for your reply.  :thum
bsup:
I decided to swerve this one.
176 positives on adultwork but nothing on here, just your recommendations from 2016/17.
Something didn't seem right.
Thanks though. Bob
 :hi: