Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Cambridge Oriental Touring Girls Thread  (Read 117116 times)

Offline life_wasted

If a oriental place is advertising FS (On VS, AW etc), then there shouldn't be any issue about posting it here right?

I think certain well know massage place has gone shit recently and its due to lack of posting here (maybe?) as no one is keeping them accountable and they have less reason to keep up the good service. Booking appointment and saying we are not free when you turn up, bad service from girls, very high price etc...

Offline JayEZ2K

The FS places were also hit with closures, which is why the Club700 was permanently shut down, Cherry Flowers was shut down, and other FS places were harassed, and the massage place was harassed to the point they went legit only, extras were banned, and even hired a male masseuse. At this point there's only two reputable FS places remaining, one budget with older ladies 50+ and generally good service, and the other middle-aged ladies 35+ with hit-or-miss service. Locals will know, and I'll leave others to figure out where these are. If we cause these last two FS places to close we'll have zero viable options. I think this thread contributed to the problem and brought too much attention and made it too easy. Maybe there was also a change in management with someone with a bee in their bonnet (or on a crusade).

You bring up a good point about the local massage shop. I remember the service was not very good a few years ago, and then improved because the forum held them accountable, and in return for making improvements they got more business. Maybe we can find a solution without causing more closures.

Offline JayEZ2K

Alright, I'll try to be discrete as I break the vow of silence just briefly to mention that External Link/Members Only. She was a local favorite and hasn't been here for a year, so I felt obligated to report. Sorry I'm reporting late with half the week gone, but can confirm it's her, and located just a short walk south of the train station/LC. I also don't know if this is a new location or just a one-off.. if they stick around, I think the Gem would be a fitting name based on the location.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260808.msg2661638#msg2661638
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269487.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269349.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260808.0

What's really funny is that the Gem opened literally just a few minutes' walk from the External Link/Members Only, which responded to the local competition by lowering their price to £60/£100! I've been going there since they opened nearly 3 years ago, and they never deviated from the £70/£110 price, so it's a nice example of a win for us with a good supply and good price. The girl there is Vivian aka Ruby who I've seen several times and is a solid positive. However, she's not even near the same level, and comes here frequently (4-5 times/year), so she's my second choice. But I've barely punted lately, and I feel like the price drop should be encouraged, so I'll probably punt there as well.

While I'm updating, I'll briefly say in addition to LC, RC is still around. And for FBSM, MR has returned. However, since we can't review/report on MR, unfortunately, the quality of service is said to have declined a lot. A partial solution, for the time being, is to text MR with a thumbs-up or thumbs-down for whoever you saw, without giving any specific details. This way the manageress will know who to invite back and who not to without any liability issues. There's also been 3-4 FS groups that have been trying to break into the local market, but all have been crap so far, and just end up leaving after a few weeks.

Offline tomtom1

I mean, it just had to happen to me didnt it! After the man Jay posted those links for Mimi i had to find out for myself but alas....

(removed due to unedited postcode.)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 10:21:21 pm by daviemac »

Offline User675

Not sure sharing the full post code is that great of an idea?

Offline tomtom1

Good point, happy to delete if required?

Offline User675

I'm not a Mod but I personally would remove it.

Offline tomtom1

I can see its been removed, apologies i should have edited prior to posting

Offline frankbolton51

External Link/Members Only.
Oh dear, she's no longer showing on the link so I guess she never got her room fixed and moved on or she's been spooked by this unfortunate postcode business.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well i did see the postcide looked like a possible guest house where i suspect the owner lives and might not like punters turning up at odd times, let alone us odd punters!..

Didnt look like one of the usuall expensive rent a flat places or a hotel..

Mind you when you get the postcode then your running the gauntlet of will she even answer her phone! got the builders or landlord in?, really standard pack of prozzie bullshit!!....

Offline JayEZ2K

I mean, it just had to happen to me didnt it! After the man Jay posted those links for Mimi i had to find out for myself but alas....

Hidden Image/Members Only
(Postcode removed)
Literally one post and things go to shit. I'm really sorry guys. I'd recommend not going to either place at the moment.

I'll try to explain what I can figure out a bit later.

In the meantime, if you're hard up, maybe try a massage place, or some of the indie Thais masseuses. Or even some good or decent Roms like Katy or Natalie.
External Link/Members Only

Offline RogerThat

Just been in touch with Natalie, she leaves on Monday

Offline JayEZ2K

I need to update these, but here's my list of local independent oriental masseuses/FBSM

Thai - With the exception of Linda, most indie Thai masseuses seem to be part-timers. Some don't do extras, some do extras, some do FS. Some seem to work both North Cambs and near the St Bedes area.

* Linda Thai 77042532 six eight https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3388738  External Link/Members Only

* Aime Thai - Mid-30's MILF, slight chub, great rack. Friendly and flirtatious. Pretty face. 7588237268 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2657912

* Army Amie Thai - Mid-30's milf, dumpy body, not flirtatious and no extras. Nice massage. Same lady as Amie? 7737905358 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2919983

* Uki - Short and dumpy body. Maybe ok tits. Seems to provide good service. 447538867916

* Down - Mid 30's MILF. Slight chub, but cute. Somber personality. Took direction well for HE. £40ph   7787919848

* Anne thai oil massage (is this also Anna P/Down?) 7494646366

* Noi - Older lady - massage might not be good - but might do FS - size 14/16 probably, smaller rack - 7949112142

* Jayda Thai (student studying English). Other name is Tania. 7740338804 Back to Thailand. Might return.

Chinese

* MR 07404 844 six eight six (we're supposed to be silent on this one, but you can read previous pages for more info)

* Clare Chinese. Legit only? Very good massage. Someone says might do more...   Sturton St and?      7984340 one five eight

* Elaine - Chinese? 50+? Seems impossible to book - Waterbeach 7523316538

* Linda Chinese (07462152882) near Stourbridge Common/Waterbeach - Said to be old and terrible - 07462152882

* Summer Chinese - 7877144631 - massage, extras, and FS - Gone back to China

Probably legit-only

External Link/Members Only Jutarmas, seems to have closed or relocated

I will try to update and organize the list a bit better later. In the meantime, does anyone have any intel about FBSM to add?

Offline User675

I have visited Lanna Thai massage and there was no hint of anything extra even though I just got naked at the start.

Offline Nickoname1

There's also Joyce in her shed in Fen Ditton. Advertises on Gumtree. Number currently showing is  07399 789872. Search for Joyce Cambridge on here for some mini reviews.

Offline JayEZ2K

Two Thais appear new to the area, I'm guessing both are connected.

Looks like a 60+ Thai, and none that I recognize from the local Thais. £45ph. Looks terrible, IMO.

+447596273984
This one looks decent, perhaps mid- to late 30s Thai masseuse.

However, I think there are better options at the moment.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 09:49:24 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline Keepcool

There is also Eve

But I don't recommend. Will write a review shortly.

Offline JayEZ2K

There is also Eve

But I don't recommend. Will write a review shortly.
Thanks for the warning. I would have been tempted because she looks hot and potentially legit.

Number and pics for indexing: +447478398664

Offline Keepcool

Review available in the massage section  :thumbsdown:

Offline JayEZ2K

A bit pricey for one hour with OWO but decided to give it a try. A couple of SMS and all set +447478398664
Located on Newmarket Road close to Grafton. Basement with separate entry so quite convenient. Spacious but quite old and the shower is not appealing. Good point for a big towel.

Eve has a cute face, probably her on the picture though she looks older in reality and her body testifies she not 20 anymore. Curves not so curvy anymore though big booba, pretty sure it's enhanced but I didn't ask. And she has braces on teeth but I risked OWO anyway. Asked if any other extras and she said no despite the long list on Viva. Her English is weak but no misunderstanding.

Quick shower and laying on stomach. Asked for massage, strong and no oil. The result was pretty bad. But I am demanding and it really counts for 50% of the review.

After 15min I turn around and she starts OWO, nice with regular DT and eye contact. Her face and her eyes (probably lens) are the key features.
I then ask for condom/sex and alternate 15mim of Mish and doggy. My thumb was refused to access to the batcave. I ask where I can unload and obviously, she answers that body is the only option.

After cleaning process, I put myself on stomach again, expecting more massage but she goes and shower instead and then dress back. Maybe I should have been more assertive but considering the quality of the massage, I decided to leave anyway.

Summary: massage, owo and sex for £140 / 60 min (rather 45)
Emptied balls but disappointed. Will not come back and would rather see Clare 60min x2  next time.

Thanks for the TOFTT. That's a shame.

And especially not worth it at the steep price of £140. Her prices supposedly include anal at £130ph, but I'm guessing she doesn't know which boxes to tick.

By "batcave", you mean refused thumb in her ass?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 10:10:41 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline Keepcool

By "batcave", you mean refused thumb in her ass?

Yes. And obviously anal is on the menu but not available.

Offline JayEZ2K

Thai Debbie is listed in Cambs. I only saw her once, 3 years ago, but I still remember she was really hot, relatively young, and had a soft and sensual touch. I haven't seen her number showing yet, but will definitely see if I can.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17931

Offline JayEZ2K

I don't think Thai Debbie was even available in Cambs. Maybe just trying to get PG views  :thumbs-down:
Shame, because she was a great SP.

Phone number (07949 112142) is the same as Noi's, so possibe that Janya is just Noi rather than a new provider.

Looks like two Thais again. Including the old hideous minger, and a perhaps a different one. Same phone as the neg review but looks like a less attractive SP (+447478398664).

Offline finne

I know you are trying to keep reports on Cambridge providers low-key for good reasons so rather than do a formal review here is a quick update.

I went to see Linda at RC (contact details multiple times in this thread - the comments on the house make so much more sense now!) on the weekend. A 50+ lady, she offered a no frills Soho walkup style service that I was after. Quick in and out, with way too much oil in the massage, but a solid, honest performance overall and worth the £60. Recommend for those that enjoy a more mature lady.

Offline JayEZ2K

Thai Reya - B2B
3 positive, 1 neutral

Looks like a milf/gilf, but the Titwank finish sounds nice.
Listed a bit far from central Cambs, but maybe made a mistake on the postcode?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I know you are trying to keep reports on Cambridge providers low-key for good reasons so rather than do a formal review here is a quick update.

I went to see Linda at RC (contact details multiple times in this thread - the comments on the house make so much more sense now!) on the weekend. A 50+ lady, she offered a no frills Soho walkup style service that I was after. Quick in and out, with way too much oil in the massage, but a solid, honest performance overall and worth the £60. Recommend for those that enjoy a more mature lady.

If that RC is the pretty looking house one it appears that she has other girls there who do the services. I don't think that the owner did anythig other than organise it all?..

Offline the_exile

I think Linda is whoever is here this week

Offline mork

Thanks for the intel.   :thumbsup: I’m hoping to be in Cambridge tomorrow. I’ll be sure to report should I find something.

Offline JayEZ2K

Guys, I think we'd better not report on these places, including not giving any info on how they operate. This thread is being watched, and recent posts already led to an immediate shutdown. (Please don't quote anything of mine on this page.) 

Independents, both FS and FBSM, are not harassed. And Thais are also not harassed.

Offline frankbolton51

Guys, I think we'd better not report on these places, including not giving any info on how they operate. This thread is being watched, and recent posts already led to an immediate shutdown. (Please don't quote anything of mine on this page.) 

Independents, both FS and FBSM, are not harassed. And Thais are also not harassed.

Yep. From my time as a council official in Bristol, I recall that the law says: if there’s more than one person providing sexual services on any premises—even if it is on a daily roster of different people—that’s a ‘brothel’ and illegal. An indie, even with a maid, is okay. So reporting on the former will arouse the filth. And ‘advertising’ places online is a no-no and the new online harm law gives them another excuse. Even so they often raid places on grounds of stopping ‘modern slavery’—though often it’s just a raid to catch a few Roms with no work permits. Gets their success stats up much easier than investigating real crimes. Of course, even indie Thais etc can get drawn into that. Or ‘nuisance’ is another excuse.
Upshot is that the law allows girls to work independently (and unsafely) but not where they have the support of others. And lesson for us is that it’s best if all here are discreet.

Offline JayEZ2K

Thai Debbie listed in Cambs, but again no number and no replies. Probably PG scamming/parking  :thumbs-down:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25773
Touring Thai. Pics look good, but reviews are poor, so I'd pass.

Offline JayEZ2K

Review up for Uki. Although I like BBWs, I wasn't keen on her body shape, so didn't really do it for me. But otherwise a very friendly lady and decent (although a bit light) massage and HE.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=345058.msg3573473#msg3573473

"Sandy" Thai. Two numbers, including Linda Thai's number. Maybe this is Linda, or maybe she's sharing the flat.
07379 041303

Amy Oriental Lust. She looks older/mature in the pics from what I can tell, and does outcall only ATM. But at least her rates look ok.

Offline JohnnyCage

Sandy is the new name of the Thai milf from North of Cambridge. She offers good service and now works from Linda’s home.

Offline Mil 34

Nikki Chinese girl, just posted a review on her, well worth a visit

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Online norwichfunseeker

Nikki Chinese girl, just posted a review on her, well worth a visit

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Absolutely agree. Well worth a visit.

Offline frankbolton51

Absolutely agree. Well worth a visit.
She tells me she is in town until 15th.

Offline Cambridgy

She tells me she is in town until 15th.

Thanks all of you who’ve highlighted Nikki is back in town.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=303371.0 Return visit was at least as good as my prior review - now £150ph but felt solid value for the excellent service.

Offline countryface

Was at Mill Road today and was told by Sarah that Annie has opened her own shop "in another city" - which city, she didn't know. Has anyone else heard this news?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Was at Mill Road today and was told by Sarah that Annie has opened her own shop "in another city" - which city, she didn't know. Has anyone else heard this news?

No! but if you randy buggers fancy a coach excursion then let me know!

I had head that she was in North Lancs and had maybe married someone and was living in Brum!, but that was from a round the houses source!..

Offline life_wasted

Yes sign me up as well please! Maybe we can car pool?  :cool:

Feel free to PM any ifo pls   :D

Offline life_wasted

Who is Sarah  pls? Not been to that place for over 6 months now. I thought mamsan was called LI.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Who is Sarah  pls? Not been to that place for over 6 months now. I thought mamsan was called LI.

Sarah is a girl who works there and has been there sometime, shes good at her job and Lil is the shop owner...

Offline JayEZ2K

Sweet Jane is back. Well reviewed at 15 positives and 1 neutral. Unfortunately only here for a short stay, with tomorrow (Thursday) being her last day.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16572

Offline JayEZ2K

Possibly a new Thai, also going by the name "Linda", yet ad says "Amy thai". I don't have a record of the number, so possibly a new Thai, coincidentally using the same names.  :unknown:

If I have time, I might go just to see who this is.

Phone: +447752683431

Offline handyandy3579

This new one called Linda is actually in Haverhill. Not to be confused with Thai Linda in north Cambridge. Gave B2B for £90. Genuine photos. Very slim, petite and beautiful.
No other services offered. She would like to work in Cambridge, but it is hard for her to find a place.
Worth visiting if you like petite and slim Asian girls. But don't expect anything more than B2B and HR.

Offline MiffedG

She is actually Linda Lee, offers full service and used to use Queens Head rooms back during COVID, worked with Nicha in Haverhill for a while but now seems to have come out of Cambridge due to the higher rents they are charging. Not sure how long she is in Haverhill for, she said until today when I visited her Friday.

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers. She's listed as CB1, but shame she's much farther than that. Is she actually Thai? Any estimate on her age? If she's good enough it might be worth the trouble to get the local Thais to flat-share with her.

Offline handyandy3579

She is definitely Thai. She has the face and body of someone in her mid twenties, but could be older. Regarding services, I didn't ask for FS, but during conversation she said that she has had customers complain when she refused their requests for FS. Her advert only offers massage. Perhaps she offered more in the past.
Anyway, B2B with an attractive girl for 90 for one hour is good VFM. She is not always available, as her advert disappears and reappears every few weeks.

Offline JayEZ2K

Phone: +447393414345

Amy Thai Massage - Looks mature+ to me... I'd say near 60 years old. Too old for my tastes, and her price also looks too high (80/120), unless the service was exceptional.

Offline countryface

Update on Annie's whereabouts and circumstances: has opened her own shop in  Liverpool and married to a Brit. Mamasan Li told me this and suggested that one of Annie's Cambridge regulars would be devastated at the second piece of news!