Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Home or away?  (Read 1938 times)

Zzxxx

Hi folks, I'm new to this site but not new to punting!
When your looking for a punt do you look for local girls for convenience..  Or girls further away for discretion?

Offline Cuntminion

Was five minute walk I've now extended my travel radius to half hour by tube

If Taylor swift starts turning tricks ill build. A rocket and travel the earth twice if I have to

Zzxxx

:yahoo:  :thumbsup:
Lol
Same here, I aim for half hour by car maximum,  have no problem using girls on my doorstep but on one occasion I found a girl who worked on the customer service desk at local big supermarket,  so I booked her but she messaged back saying she don't see local guys in case she knows them!.. So the next day I changed my profile location to a city miles away!

vw

:yahoo:  :thumbsup:
Lol
Same here, I aim for half hour by car maximum,  have no problem using girls on my doorstep but on one occasion I found a girl who worked on the customer service desk at local big supermarket,  so I booked her but she messaged back saying she don't see local guys in case she knows them!.. So the next day I changed my profile location to a city miles away!
That's because you are a garden variety cunt.

Quesadilla

+1 - for once you and I actually agree on something VW.   :hi: :thumbsup:

vw

+1 - for once you and I actually agree on something VW.   :hi: :thumbsup:
Its not that hard on this matter though, lets enjoy the moment.  :lol:

Hawkwind71

For me its local unless I have trip organised. Once or twice a year I stay with friends in London. They have no idea of my agenda.

But for 48 hrs I am like a kid in a fuckin candy store........  :drinks:
Afterwards I retire to The Tottenham on Oxford St for couple of jars. Contemplation time that I love.

Offline Cuntminion

Woah vw this is unlike you  :D

vw

Woah vw this is unlike you  :D
Secret cameras recording meets on the sly pushed my buttons, even Quesadilla agrees which is quite rare !

Offline Cuntminion

Secret cameras recording meets on the sly pushed my buttons, even Quesadilla agrees which is quite rare !

Just read that

Cunt indeed

Ben4454

I used to travel miles and miles for a working girl I wanted to see. Nowadays i will only travel if the working girl is well rated. I will stick to the local talent. Usually I will never travel outside of 10 miles.

Quesadilla

With you on this entirely VW - absolutely agree - this scumbag has no place here! Calling him a cunt is frankly an insult to cunts everywhere.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Both.
In my randier younger days and before AW I used to pop round to the next street to a flat for a quick one while Missus HP was doing the weekly shop in the car, it would usually take an hour and a half for her to get home. I had to go to a local baker for better bread so if she was home early I was at the baker's. Never got caught out.

I mostly do it now when out at work away from home not too far or rare longer trips.

There are too many factors to make a clear choice of home or away but the biggest is simply opportunity. But when I know I am off somewhere I spend time on AW looking at ladies on my route or destination. And nowadays close to home not too many of my sort of lady.

Sylvester

With you on this entirely VW - absolutely agree - this scumbag has no place here! Calling him a cunt is frankly an insult to cunts everywhere.
The fact of the matter is, I've never met a cunt I didn't rather like...

This guy is, in fact, a first class wankspanner.  One of my words of the month.

Quesadilla

The fact of the matter is, I've never met a cunt I didn't rather like...

This guy is, in fact, a first class wankspanner.  One of my words of the month.

Hmm....nice word but still possibly a little light. How about fucktard? 

Offline Cuntminion

Quesadilla

Online threechilliman

When your looking for a punt do you look for local girls for convenience..  Or girls further away for discretion?

Neither. I book a girl I want to fuck!

tcm

Offline Cuntminion

Very nice, like that one a lot.  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Cuntzilla, king cunt, cuntocchio

Oh I could do it all day even little story's

King cunt, climbed his tower (cunt Corp industries™) in New York,  beating his chest, sp in one hand and let out a roar as the posters flew by in their response planes he tumbled hundreds of feet to an untimely end

For now common sense was safe but forever will his place in lore is forged as a massive cunt

This is the legend of king cunt
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 07:21:06 pm by comaminion »

Offline howrude

I've mostly stuck to the Manchester area, which I'm half an hour from. But i have travelled further afield if ive seen a particular girl I like. Such as a hot BBW which youdont get too much of round here. I would travel down to London if need be.

Siadwel

Used to be a middle-distance punter, myself, 30-45 minute drives. Lately however, my radius is shrinking to ten minute drives, if I can be arsed,  and if not, I'm partial to an outcall if I've met the girl before.

Something about being able to kiss the girl goodbye and know I'm not the one having to drive home in the dark.

One exception to this, but even she's driven an hour to do me an outcall, and having set the precedent, I'm sure she will again......when she gets back from bloody Budapest.

johnnyboy61

.....when she gets back from bloody Budapest.
Why wait until she gets back. One WG recently told me that one of her other clients has travelled out to Budapest to see her when she went back home. I'm not sure whether it was a special visit or if he just happened to be there, but if he went just to see her I guess that must be up for the prize for the record distance to travel for a punt!

Hawkwind71

I've mostly stuck to the Manchester area, which I'm half an hour from. But i have travelled further afield if ive seen a particular girl I like. Such as a hot BBW which youdont get too much of round here. I would travel down to London if need be.

Nice avatar Jahjah  :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Why wait until she gets back. One WG recently told me that one of her other clients has travelled out to Budapest to see her when she went back home. I'm not sure whether it was a special visit or if he just happened to be there, but if he went just to see her I guess that must be up for the prize for the record distance to travel for a punt!

:( uhm, might not be  :(

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

spkmstr48

Oh, go on, do tell.... :blush:

Nah, the story might not do my "Street cred" much good. If I have any  :lol:

Offline rh123

I usually stick to fairly local. 20-30 minutes drive.

vw

Nah, the story might not do my "Street cred" much good. If I have any  :lol:

Down under would be the furthest you could go ?