Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 673 times)

Offline Knockonwood

As this is my first post I just wanted to say hi to everyone I'm new here but I've been punting for a few years now seeing a couple of wg a year if I had more funds I would punt a lot more lol. From looking round on here ive read a lot of you have a separate phone you use for punting do you have a completely different number with this phone I have up to now always used my normal phone what's everyone's thoughts. Thanks

Offline HappyandLucky

If u only intend to punt twice a year why go to expense of another phone, just get a punting sim card.

Offline RedKettle

I used my main phone for years but complete convert now - never, never use your own phone.  Buy a cheap PAYG or a sim.

You want to be able to walk away ditch the phone and never hear from them again.

Also using your own phone they can often get to you via google etc.

Offline NIK

As this is my first post I just wanted to say hi to everyone I'm new here but I've been punting for a few years now seeing a couple of wg a year if I had more funds I would punt a lot more lol. From looking round on here ive read a lot of you have a separate phone you use for punting do you have a completely different number with this phone I have up to now always used my normal phone what's everyone's thoughts. Thanks

My thoughts are don't use lol, especially in your first post.