Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I need your help urgently please as many responses as possible.  (Read 3515 times)

Offline baron555

I have perhaps stumbled on a big scam on adultwork and need your advice on what to do here. Isabella Bruni Is a apparently offering her anal virginty for 1500. So I enquired thinking it must be a fake not only was she being serious she has gone as far as sending me account information to send her money online and lastly I needed to bring 500 pounds in cash :dash: for a duo. I need your help on what to do with this information should I report this scam to the police or just leave this as it is. Unfortunately I am on my mobile so I can't post a link to her profile. But sure enough search Isabella Bruni and you'll find her. She was offering a duo with Amy KSE. She apparently sent me details of her cousin's bank account. Please let me know what to do next thank you.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 01:25:35 am by baron555 »

SirFrank

Send me the money and I'll make sure she gets it.

Assuming this is genuine, report it to AW - they'll probably do fuck all but you've then done your bit. I'm sure there's no one daft enough to want to wire some skank 1500 just to bang her back door

Offline Bumbuttass

A Romanian with zero feedback thats only been registered a few weeks... I'm sure its a genuine offer  :dash:

carefree

yumyum3

Send me the money and I'll make sure she gets it.

Assuming this is genuine, report it to AW - they'll probably do fuck all but you've then done your bit. I'm sure there's no one daft enough to want to wire some skank 1500 just to bang her back door

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yorkshire123

I struggling to see what all the urgency shite about?
If some soppy cunt falls for such bollocks then I doubt anything we write on here will stop him from doing so  :crazy:

raylondoner

She lists BB and unprotected, so maybe the offer is BB anal virginity  :scare:

Offline madeinwales56

You do need fucking help matey.

Offline muffherwell91

It’s so ridiculous that it isn’t even worth starting a thread about it. If you fall for this scam you should be locked up in a secure unit with 24 hour care.  :wacko:

Offline ForrestGump

I have perhaps stumbled on a big scam on adultwork and need your advice on what to do here. Isabella Bruni Is a apparently offering her anal virginty for 1500. So I enquired thinking it must be a fake not only was she being serious she has gone as far as sending me account information to send her money online and lastly I needed to bring 500 pounds in cash :dash: for a duo. I need your help on what to do with this information should I report this scam to the police or just leave this as it is. Unfortunately I am on my mobile so I can't post a link to her profile. But sure enough search Isabella Bruni and you'll find her. She was offering a duo with Amy KSE. She apparently sent me details of her cousin's bank account. Please let me know what to do next thank you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online OakTree

I struggling to see what all the urgency shite about?
If some soppy cunt falls for such bollocks then I doubt anything we write on here will stop him from doing so  :crazy:

I'm guessing but I suspect he has fell for it and sent her some money.

Offline ForrestGump

I'm guessing but I suspect he has fell for it and sent her some money.

It's also possible that OP is  Isabella Bruni or her pimp.  :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

So that is two trolls in one day from the OP

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53267.0

<<South West / Re: Amy KSE in Bristol
« on: Today at 01:29:12 am »
This is definitely a scam her and her mate we'r trying to sell me apparently their anal virginity for 2500 !!!!!!! They also wanted me to bring 500 in cash just to make sure. They gave me the account details and everything !!!!>>
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:44:17 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline NIK

A scam on Adultwork?

Who'd have thought it?  :scare:

Offline smiths

A scam on Adultwork?

Who'd have thought it?  :scare:

Yeah right. :D The whole fucking site is a scam set-up by low lifes to con as much money out of punters and indeed WGs as they can. What makes me laugh is how many punters on here view it as though they are dealing with a bonafide business that has regulation.

Offline closeshave

Analysis virginity.  Money in advance. Any money in advance is a con.

Offline closeshave

The only virginity  lost on this will be a scam virginity

pierrot

Every school holidays out they  pop.
Irritating little fuckers.

NEGaz

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

As your the Baron... Why don't you get Danger Mouse onto it?  :wacko:

broksonic

Only an Idiot would send money online to any WG.     

Offline nike

hahaha. It's too late for April fools but then again, there's one born every minute.

Offline latecomer

No, I reckon it's completely legit mate.  Go for it.  I mean it's normal to send money in advance to someone else's bank account innit?  Don't forget to take a wad of 500 readies with you on the day.  Good VFM.  I'm sure it'll be OK for you, Sergei isn't going to be there behind the door or anything.  Is he????

Offline cueball

It's not her arse that's going to be battered here......

Offline bunny84

Send her the money than if you don't get it back you have proof it's a scam

Offline Punting Valley

Why are we still feeding the troll  :lol: :lol:

SirFrank

Send her the money than if you don't get it back you have proof it's a scam

Haha. Genius.

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
If we all send a quid each, do you think she would let us all have a go?

I'm hoping to get more the front of the queue as it probably going to be messy by chap 2000 lol

Offline Taggart

And we are being warned over pension scammers. This takes the biscuit.
If the OP really wants an anal experience, there's plenty who offer their chocolate starfish for nothing or £20-30 extra. I'd pay no more than that over the basic fee.

But £1,500 for an anal virgin?  FFS!!  Do you get a refund if you fail to penetrate, coz I know I've tried a few and failed, and I'm Mr Average, not Donkey Kong !

Offline NIK

So the op, who was so desperate for as many responses as possible, hasn't even logged in for 24 hours.   :rolleyes:

Aspen

Why did I even bother looking at this thread? Doh!!!  :dash:

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

there's plenty who offer their chocolate starfish

Hahaha I like that :)

greychap

By seeing the heading I need your help urgently, would not exactly say this is what I was expecting.

How is this urgent?