Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ordinary lies  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Boundless

Just watched tonight's episode with the Mrs.
Uncomfortable viewing to say the least.

Offline nigel4498

Recorded it as was watching Italy versus England on the other channel.
Will watch it later on my own though.

Offline Boundless

Recorded it as was watching Italy versus England on the other channel.
Will watch it later on my own though.

The scenario portrayed was quite believable and shows how things can escalate.

johnnyboy61

Yes, know what you mean Sam, exactly the same scenario with me and the OH watching it.  Couldn't really look across the room at her!

Offline cueball

What's it about lads? Was at work so no idea

Offline Boundless

Yes, know what you mean Sam, exactly the same scenario with me and the OH watching it.  Couldn't really look across the room at her!

I found myself saying, why doesn't she just say that she was looking at houses because she was thinking of moving and wanted to surprise her hubby.
Then I thought, shut up Sam FFS!

Offline Boundless

What's it about lads? Was at work so no idea

Basically a drama about a woman who was meeting a bloke for sex because neither of them were getting it at home.

Offline Herges Adventures

Basically a drama about a woman who was meeting a bloke for sex because neither of them were getting it at home.

They don't make these dramas very believable these days do they  :sarcastic:

Offline Frenchie

Haven't watched it yet !.....But what about last week !! Michelle Keegan in that blue bikini... that was a slow motion and pause moment
!!!  Fuck me ... what I wouldn't give to play with those tits !

brownysbets

Haven't watched it yet !.....But what about last week !! Michelle Keegan in that blue bikini... that was a slow motion and pause moment
!!!  Fuck me ... what I wouldn't give to play with those tits !

Would love to have a massive orgy and gang bang with loads of guys and KEEGAN!!!!! What an absolute beauty she is!

Dodo

Just watched tonight's episode with the Mrs.
Uncomfortable viewing to say the least.
Yep, know exactly where your coming from. I was waiting for them to name the forum!!

Melfort212

Would love to have a massive orgy and gang bang with loads of guys and KEEGAN!!!!! What an absolute beauty she is!

I'd love to be balls deep in her too, her face covered in spunk would be a sight!

MrBridger

I found myself saying, why doesn't she just say that she was looking at houses because she was thinking of moving and wanted to surprise her hubby.
Then I thought, shut up Sam FFS!

I was thinking 'what the fuck is she doing taking punting calls on her personal mobile - rookie mistake'! Admit I had the odd cautious glance over at the OH & had to think long & hard (fnar fnar) before starting any conversation afterwards. Bit like the time when I was watching footy on the telly and they were advertising the make of phone I use for punting, nearly found myself saying 'oh they're actually quite good'!