Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wallets & Phone  (Read 6687 times)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Not sure if covered recently... But something got me thinking ... Once you've done the deed with a WG and opt to take a shower... What have you done with your valuables?? It can be easy to fall into a moment of trust and leave them in the room..
Apologies if covered in one form or another  :hi:

JV547845

I'm mainly worried about my car keys.  If I do take my wallet in because I don't want to hide it in the car, it's always been in a non obvious jacket pocket with nothing more than coins and maybe a couple of tenners in - no ID - and my phone's in any old pocket.  However that's just a punting phone.  I normally leave my clothes and shoes and everything in a pile within eye sight and even reach of the bed.  If I have a shower in their hotel room then I feel weird.  Otherwise I figure are they really going to risk pissing you off by robbing you in their work premises or even their own home?

Offline cueball

Not sure if covered recently... But something got me thinking ... Once you've done the deed with a WG and opt to take a shower... What have you done with your valuables?? It can be easy to fall into a moment of trust and leave them in the room..

It's a good point, I never shower at a prossies, I always go freshly showered and clean up at home. I have never been comfy leaving my gear in the hands of a prossie, I only ever take punting phone and correct money but I've still got my car keys

Offline Corus Boy

If it is a new lady or new location I take and old broken laptop in a computer bag.  Put all my valuables in the bag and take it everywhere with me,

Offline Trevor12

I usually have my keys, punting phone and any spare cash in my trouser pocket, and I'll take those with me to put on after the shower.

Offline barnstorm123

Leave it all in the trouser pocket, take clothes with you for the post-punt shower.

DG

Never take my wallet in to a punt, not even regulars, just a habit I got into. Take exact amount of cash as I never want to be tempted to buy extra time. If she's that good I'll come back.

Take gear into bathroom with you so you keep an eye on your phone and car keys.

Offline CBPaul

I go to the shower clothed, derobe in the bathroom, shower and take my arm load of clothes back to the room for the punt. On the rare occasion I've showered at the prossies post punt again I take my clothes with me, shower and get dressed. Keys, wallet etc are then always with me.

Tommo

I always leave my wallet in the glovebox of my car, and only key I take in is my car key tucked in a pocket with the money, also take my clothes to shower before and afterwards just in case.

Sylvester

Leave it all in the trouser pocket, take clothes with you for the post-punt shower.

+1. This is what I always do.

Offline flybynightpm

Leave everything in the car and just take in exact money and crappy punting phone. Not bothered by the car keys lying around whilst I shower as i've parked some distance from the WG and its a rubbish car anyway..

Offline Deepstroker

I would never take a wallet/phone/valuables into a punt on a first meet or probably not on any meet. I just take the right amount of money and maybe an ordinary cheapo phone. I remember having a very hot session with a young lady who only offered massage and HE. She had form for being open to being pushed a bit and she was also excellent at massage. She had my cock seriously hard and was working it with some baby oil. I had her bra off sucking her nipples whilst massaging her pussy inside her knickers..anyway she suddenly stopped as she saw something peeping out of my coat pocket and panicked that i was covertly filming her. She didnt say it but i read her mind. I had to get up ,show her my sat nav and reassure her..she was then happy,smiled and returned to her duties. My pressure had dropped a little at the sudden interruption but she more than made up for it.. I guess girls can be nervous of phones in the room though of course you could have a spy pen/button/whatever..if you were so minded,,and so could she..

Offline smiths

I always keep a very close eye on my stuff, my car keys being the most valuable thing I have with me. I never leave my valuables out of my eye sight. I also never get complacent about it which is essential.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I always arrive showered but have been asked to take a shower beforehand as it's "standard" for that girl.
OK not a problem normally as I simply go to the shower fully clothed but once the girl waited for me to undress before asking me to shower, Fucking alarm bells rang or what and she basically confirmed my suspicions when I started picking my clothes up to take to the bathroom and she tried to convince me (at length) that I could leave them in the bedroom.

Don't often shower after due to it looking bad when i take my clothes with me so wait till I get home.

JuliusSeizure

I always have a shower before hand and my wallet, phone and keys are in the pockets of my trousers or jeans. I come out of the shower in nothing but underwear and put the jeans to one side with all my stuff still in my pockets. when finished i will have a shower before leaving and I take my jeans/trousers in with me and get dressed again in the bathroom. I prefer playing it safe rather than sorry. Plus I never like leaving my wallet open for a WG to look at, it has my Drivers licence in it with my address showing and you never know what crazy bitch your seeing might come and find you.

Offline sxman

If it is a new lady or new location I take and old broken laptop in a computer bag.  Put all my valuables in the bag and take it everywhere with me,

Am I reading that right, you take an old broken laptop......why?

Offline Laying Pipe

Why a broken laptop ? Let me guess , If it is in a carrier case and you may not appear to be a punter. The few seconds of waiting outside as you press the busser to be let in can be conspicuous. Secondly you can use it to protect and defend yourself if you get into a tricky situation with Sergy.

Offline sxman

Why a broken laptop ? Let me guess , If it is in a carrier case and you may not appear to be a punter. The few seconds of waiting outside as you press the busser to be let in can be conspicuous. Secondly you can use it to protect and defend yourself if you get into a tricky situation with Sergy.

Yeah Sergy is going to shit himself over a broken laptop, taking a bag into a punt is not going to make you inconspicuous.

Offline Corus Boy

Am I reading that right, you take an old broken laptop......why?

Most of my life I'm carrying a computer so to be seen out by a friend or workmate would look strange.  Also I feel less conspicuous walking up to doors with a laptop bag over my shoulder.  The extra pockets are somewhere to stash my stuff.

A broken one so that if I did get turned over, I lose nothing of my work or stuff that can identify me.

It works for me.

Offline sxman

Most of my life I'm carrying a computer so to be seen out by a friend or workmate would look strange.  Also I feel less conspicuous walking up to doors with a laptop bag over my shoulder.  The extra pockets are somewhere to stash my stuff.

A broken one so that if I did get turned over, I lose nothing of my work or stuff that can identify me.

It works for me.

I suppose we all have our own quirks, I always park up well out of sight, I never take anything valuable with me like phone, jewellery or anything that would give my I.D away, all I have is the exact money and a car key.

raylondoner

Yes, it makes sense to be cautious.

I always take off all my clothes, leave them in the car and walk to the flat stark bollock naked - naturally, I park at least 1/2 mile away so as to not raise any suspicions!  ;)

Offline cueball

I always take off all my clothes, leave them in the car and walk to the flat stark bollock naked - naturally, I park at least 1/2 mile away so as to not raise any suspicions!  ;)

Where do you put your punting phone?

Offline sxman

« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 04:16:58 pm by sxman »

raylondoner

Where do you put your punting phone?

Naturally, where the sun don't shine  ;)

James999

Why would you take a Wallet in to see a pro$$ie?
Just take sufficent cash plus a spare £20 in case she has a fit flatmate who wants to join in  :thumbsup:

And Phone
It should be a cheap punting phone with keypad lock, and as such of no interest to pro$$ies  :music:

Offline Anadin

I've thought about not taking stuff with me and leaving it in the car but then I've had cars broken into and lost all the stuff which has meant I can't bear to leave any valuables in mine anymore. I tend to wear Cargo trousers and take everything with me zipped up but then I also try never to lose sight of my trousers.

James999

I've thought about not taking stuff with me and leaving it in the car but then I've had cars broken into and lost all the stuff which has meant I can't bear to leave any valuables in mine anymore. I tend to wear Cargo trousers and take everything with me zipped up but then I also try never to lose sight of my trousers.

What car have you got that keeps getting broken into / what area are you in ?

I've not heard of anyone having their car broken into and stuff taken for years, of course it happens and if you leave a wallet on the seat a opportunist may smash the glass and grab it, but generally they are nto going to break into a car to see whats in the glove box, and if you're that scared leave it all at home or in safe deposit at the bank if you're worried about your house getting broken into  :crazy:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Toxteth.     :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

Toxteth. 
Hidden Image/Members Only

The wallet and phone would be safe in there as no fuckers going to drive off with it are they  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

The wallet and phone would be safe in there as no fuckers going to drive off with it are they  :hi:

I found a wallet in the cab a few weeks ago -------------- it had TEN bank cards in it, why the fuck does anyone need to take out ten bank cards.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

James999

I found a wallet in the cab a few weeks ago -------------- it had TEN bank cards in it, why the fuck does anyone need to take out ten bank cards.

Usually a sign of someone have no / little money and as such they have to try numerous cards in th ehope that one will work  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Usually a sign of someone have no / little money and as such they have to try numerous cards in th ehope that one will work  :sarcastic:

The problem is that I never found it until the following day, he would have had to contact all the card providers to put a stop on them.    :thumbsdown:

James999

He should have just had Cash instead, much more convenient to carry £10k in your back pocket than those bits of plastic  :sarcastic:

Offline Anadin

I've not heard of anyone having their car broken into and stuff taken for years, of course it happens and if you leave a wallet on the seat a opportunist may smash the glass and grab it, but generally they are nto going to break into a car to see whats in the glove box, and if you're that scared leave it all at home or in safe deposit at the bank if you're worried about your house getting broken into  :crazy:

I didn't say I had a single car that keeps getting broken into, but I've had one broken into a multi-story car park and a work vehicle too so I don't care to risk it again especially when visiting parts of the country I don't know at all. I'd rather have my important shit within sight, nothing crazy about that.

Offline Jimmyredcab

He should have just had Cash instead, much more convenient to carry £10k in your back pocket than those bits of plastic  :sarcastic:

Why would anyone need to carry £10K in cash ------------------------ apart from a drug dealer.   :unknown:

James999

Why would anyone need to carry £10K in cash ------------------------ apart from a drug dealer. 

Who knows Jim, he may just prefer to pay for things in cash  :sarcastic:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I found a wallet in the cab a few weeks ago -------------- it had TEN bank cards in it, why the fuck does anyone need to take out ten bank cards.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Gimme my fuckin wallet back!  :diablo:

prizelight

LMFAO

Offline Marmalade

I empty pockets first. Then list of essentials, front door key (don't usually drive there), exact money for punt, couple of condoms, tiny notebook and pencil (disposable pages), old phone with enough charge on it (reluctantly). Spray of aftershave and chew a mint as I go out the door. Always shower well before leaving home. If I have to shower at the prossie's (usually if I suspect it has a deluxe bathroom, some expensive toiletries to sample, and a fairly solid idea that it won't be a cow who will try to penalise me on time) then everything is in my jeans pockets which stay with me in the bathroom.

Once abroad in a cheapshit joint I was banging a hot cutie and noticed her trying to reach my jeans pocket by the side of the bed. She was fucking tidy so I wasn't going to stop banging her, especially as I'd paid. I slapped her hand gently with a smile and told her she was naughty. If it had been a better bed I would have shagged her harder so she would have had to hold on. Second time she does it I just laughed and told her: "You'll find fuck all there!" (for punts in dodgy areas, use the space under the insole of your trainers for enough money to get home) and added, since her English seemed poor, "Ya wee cow!"

Fucking hot bod and it was about fiver all in, supplying your own condom.  ;)

Offline YoungBrum

I leave them in my trouser pocket or in a backpack I bring which also has my towel and flannel. I leave my clothes in the bag in the bathroom

the good 1

I always park my car round the corner if it's a new lass i'm seeing and take the right amount plus a tenner more than the agreed fee.
I also turn up freshly showered and go home and shower at home after,suppose being single helps me in that situation.

richie

I always park out of sight of the house/flat and then only take the cash for the punt plus £10-£20 extra just incase. I also strip out everything else from my wallet and when I pay I make sure she can see there's nothing else in there.

Also I never get my phone out in the presence of a prossie and don't wear a watch, rings etc full stop. Basically any evidence of wealth is removed from the equation and I then make a show of how little I have. Takes away her temptation.

As for where I leave my stuff wallet, keys, phone etc. they get cept in my jeans pocket with my jumper etc dumped on top all well out of reach of the door. Wouldn't want serge grabbing them whilst I was distracted. And on the grounds I really don't want to use a third hand towel I shower at home before and after the punt so my pile of stuff is basically never out of sight.

It's nothing I've purposely set out to do just a routine I seem to have fallen into that serves me pretty well.

Offline Marmalade

Sounds pretty sensible. Making it clear you are not loaded is always a sensible precaution against greed.

I do actually wear a watch (a cheap one, though it usually tells the time better than prossie watches for some reason). I usually roll my jeans up with anything of even minor value that I might 'lose' rolled up in a pocket, together with anything I might 'need" if I go to the bathroom. Nothing against honest prossies. But this is not a transaction where mutual trust can be assumed on such things sadly. The 'trust' bit that I expect is on her delivering services as advertised with good attitude, and reasonable physical care with her body and my belongings on my part. I am open and honest and both expect and try to leave little room for anything else in return. This is to the prossie's advantage too. If the punter doesn't leave himself vulnerable she can't be accused of dishonesty. And if he wears a watch he can 'help her' keep track of time.

the good 1

i do the same wear a cheap watch but take it off and have a quick look as it's the last thing i take off and first thing i put on,most of the time i get my time i have paid for but if i have cum without being finished off then I'm happy and use a spare phone when visiting but always turn it off as knowing my luck someone probably p.p.i will phone and i don't wanna be pestered whilst having sex.

James999

I always park out of sight of the house/flat and then only take the cash for the punt plus £10-£20 extra just incase. I also strip out everything else from my wallet and when I pay I make sure she can see there's nothing else in there.

Also I never get my phone out in the presence of a prossie and don't wear a watch, rings etc full stop. Basically any evidence of wealth is removed from the equation and I then make a show of how little I have. Takes away her temptation.

As for where I leave my stuff wallet, keys, phone etc. they get cept in my jeans pocket with my jumper etc dumped on top all well out of reach of the door. Wouldn't want serge grabbing them whilst I was distracted. And on the grounds I really don't want to use a third hand towel I shower at home before and after the punt so my pile of stuff is basically never out of sight.

It's nothing I've purposely set out to do just a routine I seem to have fallen into that serves me pretty well.

Sounds pretty sensible, only a total fucking idiot would take a wallet of cash / cards into a pro$$ies place, what's he hoping to do impress the pro$$ie in some way? All she will do is realise the guys a mug and play him as such  :hi:

Online RedKettle

I empty pockets first. Then list of essentials, front door key (don't usually drive there), exact money for punt, couple of condoms, tiny notebook and pencil (disposable pages), ......

OK I know it is going to be a stupid question but I cannot help myself, what is the notebook and pencil for?  Do you write the review there and then and get her to countersign it?

Offline Marmalade

OK I know it is going to be a stupid question but I cannot help myself, what is the notebook and pencil for?  Do you write the review there and then and get her to countersign it?

I've thought of asking her to countersign a photo on occasion but never a review. Times, dates, names occasionally, things I might forget later. If there were a lot of good points and quite a few bad points, 'memory' is neurologically more selective of good points.

(Edit) I also use a notebook with tear out pages to write down stuff I need to know before the punt and dispose of it afterwards.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:20:48 pm by Marmalade »

James999

A notebook and pen are a good idea if you are visiting a parour girl and you want to arrange to see her outside of the parlour, many are worried the pimp is listening in but you can whisper and then get her to write her number down  :hi:

Online RedKettle

I've thought of asking her to countersign a photo on occasion but never a review. Times, dates, names occasionally, things I might forget later. If there were a lot of good points and quite a few bad points, 'memory' is neurologically more selective of good points.

(Edit) I also use a notebook with tear out pages to write down stuff I need to know before the punt and dispose of it afterwards.

Thanks - I am clearly not taking this seriously enough!

Offline OutForJustice80

It's never occurred to me to get a punting phone. I guess I'd be more worried about my wife finding that than I am about her discovering anything incriminating on my iphone. I always delete messages after I send them and if she did happen to read any random message that came through I could put it down to a wrong number or spam. Having a second phone is pretty hard to explain away though no?